Group date

Group date

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Andrew's POV

So it was going to be a group date and we are going to the movies and everyone that was dating (Lynda and Demi together, Camila and Lauren together, Dallas and Dylan together and Ally and I together). We all wanted to watch Jurassic World and we all have our cuddle buddies so we get all ready and Demi and Lynda take off out of the movie to go to the bathroom and Camren does as well.

Me: "What the hell are taking them this long the movie is about to start."

Ally: "I'll go and see."

Dylan: "ok have fun."

She goes and looks and comes back.

Ally: "They were making out."

Me: "Oh wow."

The next thing I know Ally and I were making out and the girls came up and poured water on us. Ally just kept going after.

Lynda's POV

So us couples are out on a movie date and we're all ready to go. we find our seats and Demi and I go to the bathroom. Well Camron finds us making out but they just end up doing the same until Ally comes and sprays us with water

Ally: "you guys all need jesus."

Well after she goes back out to Andrew and end up making out with him, so we all come out and throw water at them. But she continued to make out with Andrew.

Ally's POV

Andrew and I are waiting for everyone to come back from the bathroom. I go and check and they we making out with each other.

I spray them with water.

Me: "Y'all need Jesus"

I walk back our seats and just make out with Andrew and I mean made out like french kissing but we stopped after the other girls poured water on us. I just continued.

Camila's POV

We are at the movies and about to watch Jurassic World. Demi and Lynda go to the bathroom, We go a few moments after. We go to bathroom and see them making out so Lauren and I start making out till we stop when Ally comes in and sprays us with water.

Ally: "y'all need Jesus."

She goes back to the theatre and us four go back a moment later with medium sized cups full of water. We went to our seats and pure to water on Ally who was making out with Andrew. Dallas and Dylan got wet from the water as well. 

Dallas' POV

We were at the movies watching Jurassic World, Or at least trying too. Lynda, Demi, Lauren and Camila go to the bathroom. Andrew, Dallas and I are watching the movie Ally was with us until she went to the bathroom to see what the other girls were doing. A few moments pass by and we were enjoying the movie.

Me: "I really like this movie so far."

Andrew: "same here, but it'd be better if everyone else was here."

Dylan: "agreed."

Ally: "they're in the bathroom making out"

Us three: "wow"

Ally starts making out with Andrew. Not long the other girls are on their way up, they get here and pours water on them and a little bit on Dylan and I.

Dylan's POV

We were watching Jurassic World, well Andrew, Dallas and I. We already have our stuff and ready to watch, Camron and Lyndemi went to the bathroom for some reason. Ally goes and check it out.

Ally comes back.

Ally: "God they were making out."

I roll my eyes.

Me: "Wow"

Ally starts to make out with Andrew."

Dallas: "Wow. Really?"

Ally and Andrew gets water dumped on them.

Ally: "Really?"

Demi: "You both need Jesus."

Demi's POV:

The movie already started and Lynda and I are in the bathroom making out, then Camron comes in doing to same.

Ally come in and sprays water at us.

Ally: "Y'all need Jesus."

She walks back out to the movie.

We also go in with cups of water to pour on her head, and we see Ally making out with Andrew.

We pour it on their heads.

Me: "You both need Jesus."

Lauren's POV

We're at the movies. The movie started but Camila and I are in the bathroom making out (Lynda and Demi are already in there doing the same).

Ally comes in and sprays water on all of us.

Ally: "Y'all need Jesus."

She walks out and a few moments later we see her making out with Andrew.

We had cups of water with us and pour it on their heads.

Demi: "You both need Jesus."



© 2016 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very interesting chapter. How did poor Jesus get involve in the chapter? I like the reactions and thoughts in the chapter. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 18, 2016
Last Updated on March 18, 2016


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing