Neighbors Know His Name

Neighbors Know His Name

A Story by Angelus Fortitudo
"

short random drabble kinda thing, kinda funny.

"

  "Shut up..." Trinity growled at her smirking lover. She was blushing enough as it was without that ridiculous look anyway.

  "Oh come on," Aiden went over to her and gently nuzzled her neck, "I liked it."

  She turned and shoved him off the bed. "Shut the hell up Aiden!" Her face darkened further causing him to smirk more from his place on the floor.

  "But Trinity it-" Trinity slapped a hand over his mouth. "Dont speak of it."

  He shrugged and she dropped her hand. "Fine..." Aiden sighed before he stood up and smirked, slowly inching towards the door, "But for the record, I know I'm amazing in bed and all, but really love keep it down next time, I dont want the neighbors to know my name."

  He took off running before the words could even register in his girlfriend's mind. Anger slowly began to creep into her and she got up angrily and shrieked, "AIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!"

© 2011 Angelus Fortitudo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on June 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 12, 2011

Author

Angelus Fortitudo
Angelus Fortitudo

CA



About
My name is Tatiana and I live in California. I'm 16. I've been writing my own little things for about six years now. I am currently working on a a book which is a fun challenge for me since I've mainl.. more..

Writing