Law of the Universe

Law of the Universe

A Poem by Ange1aNatalie17
"

little poem i made just for fun :-)

"
Nothing is constant
is something I learned the hard way however I took it as inspiration. The damage led me to waves and everything green, the feeling of getting out of something I never knew I had the courage to run away from.

I was such a kid, full of love and innocence. I never knew people with no empathy existed, like cyanide that breeds off trauma just to pass it on. More nights with tears in your eyes is an opportunity to cling on to the fact that you’re strong enough to deal with deceivers and strong enough to heal from it.

That’s why I ask myself if suffering is really necessary or not.

As I heal, I realized that it is. If i haven’t went through this much there wouldn’t be depth to me as a person, no empathy, no compassion. It’ll come to a point wherein it’ll serve its purpose - not now but maybe someday, I believe that suffering is necessary until u realize it isn’t.

The thing that struck me most while healing was learning that it’s possible. It’s possible to drift away from things you used to love and things that used to love you. It’s the law of the universe, nothing is constant but change.

That’s why mind over matter is magic, sometimes you’re your own protagonist. A battle between you and you is the hardest fight you’ll encounter but it’s also the weapon that’ll make you win all your other battles. In my universe, the number one law is to love. Allowing yourself to love and be loved is a freedom felt within, with no limits, no fear.

© 2022 Ange1aNatalie17


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A lot of wisdom in your little poem made just for fun. ‘A battle between you and you is the hardest fight you’ll encounter’ is too true. But, it also being viewed as an asset is so powerful. Allowing yourself to love and be loved means having to be vulnerable - so hard to do without fear, but directing it to yourself first is such a must. I love the sentiments and positive messages in this. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
1 Review
Added on May 8, 2022
Last Updated on May 8, 2022
Tags: Healing, Growth, Self-Love

Author

Ange1aNatalie17
Ange1aNatalie17

Philippines