Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

A Book by J. Angel Cadena
"

Teen

"

No Chapters


© 2008 J. Angel Cadena


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I read the prologue and first part of your story and I'm going to say this. This is only one person's opinion and honestly it means nothing. You are a writer..I am a writer. Everything we write is subject to praise and criticism. In the end none of that matters.

With that said. I was impressed. For a 19 year old you have very good story telling skills. I visualized myself in your character's shoes and felt for him. That is the highest compliment a writer can get in my opininion. My only criticism is too much detail...it kind of slowed the story down. example :(He heard the sound of the ignition powering up and before he knew it he was off. ) Too much unnecesary detail can clog an otherwise good story and slow it down.

Other than that its a good story at least what I read of it. Much too long to be considered a short story. I think you put a lot of work into this and you are in too much of a hurry to get reviews. In other words this should be rewritten, and submitted to publishers as a book. It's good enough. It's relevent and important enough.

That's just my opinion....take my advice and rewrite it and try to get it published as a book. I have kids. I've been through moves so maybe you touched a nerve with me but I think you put way too much into this to give it away on the web.

Best wishes and keep writing.
Steve Z

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
Added on March 17, 2008

Author

J. Angel Cadena
J. Angel Cadena

El Paso, TX



About
Hi, My name is Joseph Angel Cadena and I am a soon to be freshmen in college come next year. I have bee writing since I was twelve years old and have never been able to stop. I am 19 and currently wor.. more..