Cream-puff Luv

Cream-puff Luv

A Story by FayteX
"

The sweetest love can also be sisterly love!

"
"Here you go Fayte, say 'ahhh."
"Ahhh~"
"How is it? Is it good?"
"Mhmm! Ish alwaysh gewd when chu feed me!"

My sister laughed softly, petting my head and moving her hand ever so gently down the side if my head to cup my cheek, looking into my eyes before giving her signature smile, before I knew it, she would pull me forward and embrace me, I nuzzled her neck, and she would rub my back...

I would always love Wednesdays. My sister in high school would come home with a box of Cream Puffs. Me, being a kid of 13, had an very strong sweet tooth, and my sister was 16.
We would sit together on the dinner table and take turns feeding each other cream puffs. I can never forget her. The same milky pale skin, jet black hair, azure eyes, and her signature soft smile.

Growing up together, we have been a little rough at first. She was a bit jealous of the new baby, and even tried to act like one again, but that didn't work out. Eventually, she accepted her face, and warmed up to me. Ever since, she would always be my light, guiding me on my path of life. When life would get me down, she would carry me. Even if she herself was feeling down, she would put me first... I don't know why. I never asked, I never forced her too, she just did... I was oblivious to her life...

I Always took her for granted, until one day, she brought over a guy. He wasn't the coolest looking, and she would always smile with him, but I know my sister. Those smiles weren't real smiles... The real smiles were the ones she gave me, her signature smile. Mom and dad seemed to like the guy, but I didn't. I thought, only I could stand by my sister, and hold her hand.

That guy was always around her. My chest would tighten, my breathing would get harder, and my temper would raise every time I saw them. I wanted him to get away from her... Yet, she continued to return home on Wednesdays with that precious box of our favorite treat...

Despite all she tried to do to stay with me, I was too selfish to care... She was my sister, and no one was going to take me from her. So... One wednesday I followed her. She got into his car one day after school, and I tried to chase them on my bike... I... I didn't see the car when I rounded the corner, the driver was on their phone, driving off the curb of the sidewalk and well... They hit me. All I remember was a crash! And then my body feeling weightless, as if I was sailing through the air before coming back down with a crash. I managed to keep my eyes open long enough to see the beautiful pale image of a girl with black hair, and azure eyes, giving me that signature smile... But with tears.

I woke up in the hospital, a bunch of bruises here, scrapes there, but nothing serious. I practically jumped off my bike before I got hit, and my pink butterfly helmet saved my life. My sister was there, holding my hand, smiling and kissing my cheek as I woke up.

"You're so silly... Didn't you know it was Wednesday? I was going to get you Cream-Puffs! If you wanted to come, you should have asked!" She scolded me kindly, before planting more kisses on my nose.

When I was finally dispatched, the guy left her, saying stuff like he was unhappy and all this crap that I don't believe. But my sister never cried, in front of me anyways... At night, I could hear her crying. I would cry too, for no known reason... I guess it's because I would cry if she did... So I went to her bed, and laid with her. She would wrap her arms around my waist and hug me ever so tightly... I wanted to talk, to ask her why did she cry... But all we did was lay in silence. A very comfortable silence, even though we knew we were both awake, boy did we feel like dead in the morning! But I remember, before I decided we should get up, she kissed my cheek and whispered, "I love you Fayte" but the way she said it, was ever so strange...

I never did ask why she cried.

Now I'm 15. The memories of my sister always in my head. I would get up every morning, look at the framed picture of a beautiful girl with jet black hair, azure eyes, and a signature smile, a girl that I would like to say I was the spitting image of, the girl I realized I had a secret crush on. I would pick up that picture, and bring it to my lips and tear up a bit. I cry a soft prayer to bless my sister... The memories of her come flooding back, and I can't hold my tears... I set down the picture next to a cracked pink butterfly helmet and get ready for school.

When it's a Wednesday...

After school...

I would walk down to the bakery...

And buy a box of cream puffs...

Return home alone...

Just to sit down in front of my computer with that box...

And video chat with my sister.

She's in college now, in another state, but that doesn't stop us from continuing our special after school ritual.

When she comes back... Someday I can just wrap my arms around her again, smile, and return that same "I love you..."

And then I can finally ask why she cried with me so long ago...

© 2013 FayteX


Author's Note

FayteX
From Fayte, to Lyfe, with Love <3

Yes she's not dead -3-

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very good story about sister and love. I like the way the Cream-puffs were shared often. Good food is a binding force with people. I believe family is the key to life. Can't stand alone. No weakness in the amazing story. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FayteX

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much on taking the time to read my story ^^
Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

You are welcome.



Reviews

Oh, how cute :) It reminds me a little of me and my little sister :) Good job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


A very good story about sister and love. I like the way the Cream-puffs were shared often. Good food is a binding force with people. I believe family is the key to life. Can't stand alone. No weakness in the amazing story. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FayteX

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much on taking the time to read my story ^^
Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

You are welcome.
That's a heart felt story. I love it. Great write. :))

Kaze~

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

398 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 15, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013
Tags: Romance, family, tragedy, true story

Author

FayteX
FayteX

A Se-ce-ret!, HI



About
Hey there! Allison here :P silly lol, I live eat, sleep, breathe, and think of Negitoro. Well if u don't know me, I was better known as the Anime Masta >w< for my amazing love of Anime (And Negitoro)!.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Xposure ~ Xposure ~

A Poem by Frieda P