Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by terminallyScorpio

December 21st, 3010 4:44 PM

World War III has finally come, the human race is coming to an end. After much tension between the Western and Eastern sides of the world, war has finally raged, nuclear weapons from both sides firing, heading towards each other. As the two nuclear missiles collide, a mass explosion sweeps the world, destroying 90% of the human race. Those who lived, soon became ill from radiation sickness, starvation, or dehydration and eventually died. The human race has come to an end, but has brought new life. 

The radiation struck the animals, effecting them greatly. Animals were not killed by it, but instead they were transformed. Sharks were once again monsters of the sea, bigger than anyone could imagine. Whales even bigger. Dogs have developed rough skin, much like scales, a skeleton-like snout, and six legs, cats have also changed, turning into larger, more ferocious beasts. The end of the human race has also brought some animals out of hiding, once thought to be only myths- Slenders. These elusive creatures too were affected by radiation sickness, but not so greatly. The wolf-like animals had somehow developed two jaws and a fire that ignited on their tail. 

 However, this story is not about these animals, or how the human race finally came to this, oh no. This is about a certain Slender who wanted more power, to be the best, and he suffered the consequences. Sit back, and enjoy as you experience the thrilling adventure of one Slender who wanted to be the best.


© 2012 terminallyScorpio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 22, 2012


Author

terminallyScorpio
terminallyScorpio

Palm Coast, FL



About
I am 13 years old and an amateur writer. I enjoy typing up stories for than actual writing seeing I have horrid hand-writing. I take part in multiple RPs and enjoy going to school. I currently work as.. more..

Writing