Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by terminallyScorpio

The morning sun shined through the glass window, rousing up Matt. He rolled into a sitting position, dragging his hands over his eyes. He gave a groan, surprised as he heard the blonde's voice, "About time you woke up," he spoke thoughtfully, picking at his chocolate cereal, without milk. Matt still questioned why he never put milk in his cereal, but he knew he'd get a gun to the head even if he asked, Mello was just short-tempered. Matt walked into the kitchen, opening the cabinet. He grabbed a random box of cereal, grabbing a bowl and the milk from the fridge. He sat down beside Mello, raising a brow, "You sure you don't want milk?" he slightly retaliated as Mello slammed his pointless spoon down on the counter, groaning, "Matt, we went over this at the orphanage, many, many times. I don't like milk," Matt rolled his eyes, "Whatever, you're weird." How was he suppose to know Mello carried a gun at all times, even when he was still in his boxers and a shirt? Mello pulled the gun, positioning it to shoot Matt, "Go ahead, say that one more time, Matty." Matt blinked, holding up his hands, "Calm down Mello, geez." he gave a sigh of relief as Mello put the gun away. This was going to be tough, getting Mello to like him again, at least as a friend. He watched as Mello exited the kitchen, leaving the cereal. He could tell he had been bothered by it. He bit his lip, standing up. 



Matt walked over to the fridge, pulling out a chocolate bar. He went over to Mello's room, knocking on the door, "Blondie, you forgot something," he said calmly. He watched as the door handle clicked, Mello had locked it. The door opened with a creak, the blonde peering out at the red-head, "What?" he asked angrily. Matt held out the bar, raising a brow, "I figured you'd want this." Mello looked at the chocolate bar, looking up at Matt. He didn't say anything as he reached out to grab the chocolate with a shaky hand. He flinched as Matt pulled back the chocolate bar, gripping his wrist tightly and pulling him out of his room. Mello glared up at Matt, giving a snort, "What? I can't have my chocolate bar now?" Matt gave a frown, looking Mello over for any signs of a weapon he could reach, "Now if I did that, you'd go back in your room and I wouldn't be able to talk to you without getting a bullet through my head..." he trailed off, pulling the hidden gun sticking from the back of Mello's boot. He smirked, holding it in his free hand, "Really?" Mello kicked Matt in the knee, making the red-head let go of him. He reached behind him, flipping out a pocket knife, carefully sharpened. 


Matt remained on the ground, his knee throbbing, "F**k you, Miheal." he hissed. Mello grabbed Matt's hair, lifting up his head and pressing the knife to his throat, "Shouldn't have even put one of your crummy hands on me anyways, Mail." Matt blinked, throwing up a gloved hand, quickly gripping Mello's wrist again. He slammed the younger boy into the ground, pulling the knife out of his hands and throwing it to somewhere, "Miheal, all I wanted to say was I'm sorry. You've been so f*****g moody lately, what the hell is wrong with you? I said your 'weird' in a joking way and you f*****g loose it!" Mail snapped letting go of his friend, receiving a punch to the jaw. Mail fell to the ground, not bothering to make the next move, "A*****e!" he cursed, sitting up and robbing his throbbing jaw. Mello breathed heavily, his eyes narrowed into blue slits, "I'm sensitive, okay?" "Sensitive doesn't even cut it anymore, what the f**k is wrong with you!?" Matt yelled, tightening his hand into a fist. Mello stood up, flinching as Matt gripped his leg, nearly dragging him to the ground, "Oh no, your not walking off again Miheal!" Matt growled, tightening his grip around the blonde's leather pant leg, pulling back. "Oh?" Mello blinked, thrusting up his leg and slamming his boot into Matt. Matt fell back, letting go of Mello's foot. Mello quickly walked to his bedroom, not sure how quickly Matt would recover. Matt heard the door slam, hearing the click of the lock. F**k him.


© 2012 terminallyScorpio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 22, 2012


Author

terminallyScorpio
terminallyScorpio

Palm Coast, FL



About
I am 13 years old and an amateur writer. I enjoy typing up stories for than actual writing seeing I have horrid hand-writing. I take part in multiple RPs and enjoy going to school. I currently work as.. more..

Writing