the girl in the kingdom part 1

the girl in the kingdom part 1

A Story by christine

Time goes fast in this relam of the kingdom.This girl not right of age must stand alone for all to judge.Her name was raven and her story was told to the little girl's not wanting to be alone.This girl was powerful and beautiful with a scerect to hold and none knew her better then the herself.she was a girl age of 18 was not ready to grow old or die so she made a wish that every year she wouldn't grow old and every year she didn't but this wish of her's will last for a long time but it was at a choose to lose love and never grow old or to have love and grow old and die but all she knew was that she wanted to stay young so she could protect the kingdom she loved and the poeple cared so much about,but every day this princess would come to the highest tower and look down at that the poeple and see how happy and in love that each of them were and everyday it became harder for the young princess to look at the porple much long because then love was a choose she had to give up and to forget about it.many poeple thought that the princess was young and beautiful but they thought that she was alone and that none loved her at all.The poeple had no idea about that wish she made every year to that star and that she gave up loves first kiss and everything that was her. 

© 2009 christine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 12, 2009

Author

christine
christine

monticello, NY



About
i love anime , reading books , talking to friends having fun at the mall, drawing and writing stories and poerty. i love dating nice guys!! more..

Writing
my love my love

A Poem by christine