My Mad Mad Poem

My Mad Mad Poem

A Poem by Anissa Ali
"

This poem is inspired by the cheshire cat, but with a much more sinister twist.

"
It's in the air. It's all around us. It's behind you. Don't turn around. Don't let it bite. You'll never hear its whispers again. Look up! We never heard of you again and again and again and again. The eye is watching. The teeth is dripping. We all have our secrets below us.

Ring around ring around till you drop of sadness. Why are you still in the pit of madness?

Wake up wake up wake up till you scream. Look at your window and see the eyes of fright.

Why are you still here? What have you done? He's watching you. He knows what you did.

He's coming and coming and running and running and running faster and faster and faster.

Don't look to your left and don't look to your right.

Oh no! You blinked you blinked you blinked you blinked! It's too late! He's already here.

© 2019 Anissa Ali


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on June 28, 2019
Last Updated on June 28, 2019
Tags: Poem, Scary, Cheshire Cat, Frightening, Monster, Poetry

Author

Anissa Ali
Anissa Ali

Hollywood, CA



About
My name is Anissa Ali. I am 20 years old. My favorite author of all time is Stephen King. My favorite book is IT by Stephen King. I am obsessed with movies, the Pittsburgh Penguins, animals, Stephen K.. more..

Writing
Smile Smile

A Poem by Anissa Ali