Beganing of a new chapter.

Beganing of a new chapter.

A Story by Mandy
"

Black wakes up after being killed by Nazis and he has received a second chance Black, Angelo and Rosaline belongs to me. Slenderverse belong to Victor Surge.

"
He stared into the horizen as the sun setted down and sand whirled around as the cool breeze went threw. His powers where slowly fading away and death was engulfing him in its cold embrace. "So this is what Limbo is like" Black muttered as he looked up at the almost night sky. "Yeah? We told you when we die were not making it into god's f*****g paradise" a dark figure replyed standing next to him. It was as tall as Black and looked like an exact copy but its skin was pure black and crimson red streamed down from its eyes and mouth. "So what are you going to do Nazi? Explain to whoever the hell comes here that you where forced to go a higher rank?" It said with a dark chuckle. Black closed his eyes and ignored the demon and concentrated on the last of his powers that where being sucked away. "Whatever happens to you doesn't f*****g matter to me, I'm just an ghost of your sins" It shrugged and returned back to being his shadow being taller then it normally was. His trench coat billowed as another strong breeze came threw followed by a figure dressed in a white suite and black tie.
"We have been waitng for you Vladimir Kanin Salazar" The suited Slender said as he offered his hand to the other Slender who fell to his own knees and vomited black sludge. "Wh-who are you?" Black asked weakly looking up into the face of the white being who had no expression on his face except for his white lips forming a straight line. "Call me Guardian" Black was pulled up by the Guardian's hand and they both walked threw the sandy hills together as night fell upon Limbo. With one bound the Guardian dissapeared into thin air and so did Black as they stepped into a room that was all white. "Take a seat Vladimir" He said as motioned to a chair in front of a pure white desk. Black could feel his strength coming back and death seemed to be thousands of miles away. "First of all I am going to judge you by your past and decide whether you enter the kingdom of God or spend eternity in the underworld" He opened a drawer on the side of his desk and pulled out a file containing papers, some where aged looking.

"You weren't much of the rowdy type as a child eh Mr. Salazar?"

"No. I had no reason to be"

"Now for teen years......I see no problems much there because lets face it, we all loved to put up a good scare for our kind"

"Yeah I guess" He chuckled.

"Mr. Salazar this is where it gets to be a matter of being sent to the underworld or not. You have killed ten thousand humans while being used by Nazis and even agreed to go up a rank. Those humans had families Mr. Salazar and even thou you where forced before I can understand why and you could have made it but you chose to stay. Now that is a major sin on your part. Now for the lesser sins you have comitted, eating your own kind is bad you know"

"Who are you to judge me holy roller?" Black growled as he banged a fist on the white glossy surface.

"I am judging whether or not you make it into the holy lands" He grabbed Black's fist and twisted it sharply causing his whole arm to be paralyzed. "And you sir could use redemption. You are a rare case because there is still good inside yourself but your actions have caused alot of harm, and sins"

"So what do I have to do be somebody's f*****g guardian angel or something?" Black said as he rubbed his paralyzed arm.

"Mr. Salazar the language please. And not exactly put you have to repay for the lives you took by saving others and bringing bad souls to justice, that is how you can redeem yourself" He got up and placed the files back into the drawer and helped Eric up. "Now its time for you to go redeem yourself" With that he pushed Black to the ground and the next thing that happened was himself waking up in a deep trench filled with rotting white bodies of women, men and children. The stench was foul and it burned his senses but Black could feel himself getting powerful. He barely remembered being radiated to death or being barried under numerous bodies for weeks. All he knew that the woman he loved was still alive and was soon to be gassed. He pushed himself off the corpses and climbed out of the trench to face a Nazi who looked down with both horror and disgust as fired his gun at Eric's forehead. The bullet sunk in but the flesh around it moved and it fell onto his tongue with a bitter metallic taste. "Haha!" Black laughed as he spat it out and his mouth tendrils wrapped around the Nazi's head and forced it into his mouth. Black chomped down and blood gushed into his mouth as bone cracked and the human screamed in agony. "OI YOU THERE!" Another soldier yelled as a flurry of bullets penatraited threw Eric. He letted go of the dead human and charged threw the masses of humans firing at him and followed her scent. It wasn't to far now, only twenty feet to the right beside the gas chambers. He thought that it was odd to know exactly where she was, but he didn't question it any further already hell bent on getting his loved one back. Meanwhile Rosaline was marching with other Jews with tears going down her face from the grief of losing her love. But she could still feel him and even thought she seen his thick form bash threw the humans to reach her. Rosaline was still unconvinced it was Black when he scooped her up from the ground and ran for the gates taking one giant leap and using his tendrils to hoist them both up and getting to the other side. "Stay here" He said as he settled Rosaline on the ground and ran back with a new energy surging threw him as he summoned fire between his hands and threw a fire ball into the gates causing an enormous flame. As the flames engulfed the camp Eric carried Rosaline bridal style feeling like he accomplished little but enough to keep his love safe.

"How are you still alive?" Rosaline asked as she snuggled against his chest listening to his beating heart. His skin was warmer then usual and not cold as it used to be.

"I told you before when they dissected me that I can't kick the bucket yet" He chuckled slightly while stroking her back.

"I love you Eric...promise you'll never leave like that again"

"I promise" He wrapped his arms tightly around her in an protective embrace, his tendrils wrapping around themselves feeling warm and wet against her pale skin.

He sat outside a building remembering many moons ago. How Angelo made him be a "hero" and being with Rosaline who he was still mentally married to even thou she died before he could propose. Black now had a family thou and a lover he would sacrifice anything for. His deep thoughts where interrupted by the sound of gunshots and screaming coming from across the street. "Welp looks like another chore" Black muttered as he got up and stroaded towards them being silent but once he was up the humans he did what he always did, saved the innocent souls and brought the ones who sinned to death. Its one of the things in his fucked up life he did best.

© 2015 Mandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on September 6, 2015
Last Updated on September 6, 2015
Tags: slender, character, Nazi, WW2, horror

Author

Mandy
Mandy

Canada



About
Hello you may call me Mandy or Amanda. I am a young writer who writes about things in horror and creepy stuff. I am currently working on a character I have developed for awhile and he'll be starring i.. more..

Writing
The Drunk Biker. The Drunk Biker.

A Story by Mandy