Transfiguration of the literary Message

Transfiguration of the literary Message

A Chapter by Anwer Ghani
"

A literary essay depends quantitative stylistic approach seeking the transfiguration of the literary message in poetic pieces.

"

The literary writing is a transfiguration of wills, the authors will, the texts wills and the reader wills. From all these wills, the generalized specific and conscious wills occur.

The features of will in the text and physically in the writing, where the writing is the physical presence of text, I said the wills features can occur in several textual elements like the message, the mood, the fields' approximation and the personality. Each of these elements can form the shape of will in the text and the most powerful one is the message but their collection is the final and actual transfiguration of will.

In Mohamed Almejdjoubi expressive narrative "The Lexicon of the Laters" (Expressive Narrative magazine19/4/2018) we can find a potent letter, and it is a typical example of the messages transfiguration. We can clearly see the authors, the texts and the readers letters. Almehdjoubi said:

"I am tired from the sockets of expression and I released its moan in crying mimics a strange weeping gargling between jungles. Language is clumsy and can’t appear because of wars dissolving the blood and alliances of deserted crows engulfing the speaking nails on fired bands."

In the pieces we find the authors, the texts and the readers message. The authors letters transfigures in the part "I am tired from the sockets of expression and I released its moan in crying mimics a strange weeping gargling between jungles", where the author expresses his view frankly. He loudly points the shortage of language as a tool of expression. He did not discuss or care about the cause but in a view of reader he will explain; this explanation which lies in the bank opposite to the authorial side represent the reader letter where he said " Language is clumsy and can’t appear because of wars dissolving the blood and alliances of deserted crows engulfing the speaking nails on fired bands."

The unexpected presence of the contradictory views, I mean the authorial and the reader views about language, in one textual place represent the textual will and its letter, You may say that the writing and the text are not rational so how they have a will and send a letter? In fact everything has will and sends letters and try to present in fall transfiguration. The text always tries to complete the view and appears in a fall informative and expressive situation so you may see the escaped signs despite the attempts of author to hide them. In "The Lexicon of the Laters", the author tried to pull the reader to his view with concentrated and potent letters and speeches but he eventually and due to the textual will and pressure put some explanations and justifications.

In Nancy Ndekes "Tomorrow" (Transfiguration19/4/2018) we find the complex system of literary letters. In here smooth piece:

"So go,

In limped steps,

Heart held captive,

Soul dull,

Perhaps cursing,

But go you must,

Tomorrow to embrace orphanhood,

Remember to forget the hollow feel,

Forget to remember the aching tremor,

Of the silent stare of cold embrace,

That never returns a handshake,

Or a forced smile to say goodbye"

We can say that the order manner is a potent transfiguration of authorial message and here we see this glory ("So go,/ In limped steps,/Heart held/ captive,/ Soul dull,/ Perhaps cursing,/ But go you must,). And despite the deep awareness of the incompetence but the voice insist on "GO", it is a big go from Nancy here. But, shortly after this insistence we find another voice:

(Remember to forget the hollow feel, / Forget to remember the aching tremor,/ Of the silent stare of cold embrace,/ That never returns a handshake,). It is a system of awareness of the situation and a pointing towards the deep paralysis with words belong to the field of incompetence and weak will. This voice is a in opposite to the authors voice and represents the generalized reader voice. It is the readers letter in this text and we can see the texts letter in this system of multiple loud voices. The text here tries to attain a complete view and a global sight so there is nothing hidden or absent. By multiple voices, Nancys "Tomorrow" reaches its will.

Jyotimaya Thankur in her " SPLENDOUR OF SOLITUDE" (Trnasfiguration 19/4/2018) find the solutions, and the balance take its fall transfiguration in this text. She said loudly:

"In splendour of silence to make right choices,

Great philosophy,discoveries and inventions,

We need moments of solitude for self-reflection,

Balance our harmony and find all life solutions."

The authors letter has appeared with the strong surge towards silence and solitude but the deep cause is to discover and to find solutions. So, this explanation which represents the generalized search represents the readers will and their message in this piece. By this system of fall transfiguration of author will and the clear explanation, the text reaches its goal in bring the letter with complete disclosure.

 

 

 

"

 

 



© 2018 Anwer Ghani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on May 10, 2018
Last Updated on May 10, 2018
Tags: transfiguration, literary message


Author

Anwer Ghani
Anwer Ghani

HILLA, Babil, Iraq



About
Anwer Ghani is an Iraqi poet, writer and artist. He was born in 1973 in Babylon. His name has appeared in many literary magazines and anthologies and he has won many prizes; one of them is the "World .. more..

Writing
Martians Martians

A Poem by Anwer Ghani