Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Meanwhile Jack was with Greg and Ned. Ned put Jack on Greg's horse and they were taking him to a place where they took Allen. When they arrived they put Jack in the same enclosure as his father was in.

"Jack is that you son," asked Allen?

"Yes father it's me, what are you doing here, were all worried about you we didn't know if you were dead or alive," asked Jack?

"I am still here son, they shot my horse from under me when I was on my way home to you guys," said Allen.

"Oh I am sorry dad, you loved that old horse," said Jack.

"Yeah I did, he was mine when I was little, he was a very horse," said Allen.

"What is this place anyway," asked Jack?

"I don't know son, but we have to get out of here," said Allen.

"How are we going to do that, asked Jack?

"Dig our way out son, dig a hole and crawl out," said Allen.

"Good idea dad, let’s do it," said Jack starting to dig.

"So how is everybody," asked Allen helping to dig.

"Their good, Ellen just turned one, Kate is twenty, Grace is seventeen Collin is nineteen and I am twenty four," said Jack.

"Y'all have all grown up," said Allen.

Jack finally saw light and dug some more and finally they escaped and stole two horses and rode away.



© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on December 5, 2016
Last Updated on December 5, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw