They?

They?

A Chapter by Apple Newhouse

Come on,its alright just rest Keira. A nurse took Keira a young 18 year old girl into a small room with a bed to rest. Keira curled up on the bed with tears in her eyes,some dripping down on to the dark circles under her eyes. She said nothing just staring at the wall. The nurse walked out of the room and into a small room with Keira's parents and a psychologist.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Dale im Dr. Anna Ross,"

 Mr. Dale said "no,please call us Michael and Nancy."

 Dr. Ross said "Michael,Nancy,I am here to discuss your daughter Keira's behavior"

 Nancy had tears running down her face as she spoke "Whats happening to our daughter?"

Dr.Ross said "Nancy,we are still running tests,so far there has been a diagnosis of schzophrenia.

 "Schzophrenia!" shouted Nancy

 Dr.Ross said "Keira talks about voices,faces that come out of walls,creatures that come out;all signs of Schzophrenia. Did Keira ever say anything or talk about this to you?"

 "No,she never did Keira told us everything" said Michael

"Even when her best friend asked her to steal she came to us" said Nancy

 Dr.Ross looked at them and asked "When did Keira begin to behave strange?"

 Nancy said "one night she started screaming I came in and she had claw marks all over her face and arms,I diddnt know what to think. I took her into the bath room to clean her up and she kept shouting hystericly "no,no,they will do it again!" Nothing she said made sence. About two weeks went by and dark circles appered under eyes I asked her if she was sleeping alright and she said no,they come to her in her dreams. Thats when we decided to take her here,hoping we can get her help."

 Dr.Ross looked at Nancy and said "We will do the best we can here is her medication,we need you to record any changes of behavior good and bad onto this log and return it withn two weeks,hopfully this will help her."

  The door open a women in a red coat and mid-length blonde hair walked 

"hello,im Sophia ill be the moderator to help you along these two weeks,is it possible that I can be at the house from morning to the time Keira goes to bed?"

Nancy looked over at Michael and said "you may stay in our guest room if you like,maybe it would be more conveint"

Sophia smiled and said "Yes,thank you so much."

They all walked out of the room down to the waiting area on the first floor to discuss and wait for the nurse to bring Keira down.

 About 45 minutes later Keira was brought down in a wheel chair like all patience are aand she was taken out to the car. When keira got into the back of the car she saw a decayed face in the window she cringed with fear and tears ran down her face. Nancy and Michael got into the car and drove home. They pulled up to their home, Nancy and Michael got out of the car,Nancy opened the door to get Keira out. Keira looked around like she had never see out side before.

  "Come on hun" said Nancy reaching hear hand out to Keira. Keira took her hand and her parents walked her in the house and took her into the living room to sit. Keira stared stright at the clock without a blink. Nancy tried to give Keira some lemonaide but she wouldnt respond. The door bell rang and it was Sophia with her bags Michael opened the door and got her bags Nancy took her into the living room to sit down and have some lemonaide as they discussed how the study would be.

  They decided to get everything including Keira set up in Keira's room. Camera's,and monitors were placed to document anytihng Keira does that is not of her normal behavior.



© 2011 Apple Newhouse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is eery and scary. Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Apple Newhouse

11 Years Ago

thank you,I havent finished it yet..the story lol I really need to lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 15, 2011
Tags: possesion, demonic, mental illness, paranormal


Author

Apple Newhouse
Apple Newhouse

My Dreams, CA



About
~about me~ I have changed so much,I am like seasons always changing,like the tides always changing. I am like a butterfly free and interesting to watch. .. more..

Writing