Transcendent

Transcendent

A Poem by April Blue
"

For a good friend of mine. When you find your twin flame, they will move heaven and earth to love you. Each star will yearn for just one song from your splendid voice.

"
Voices collided among the crashing wind struck waves. 
Red trembling kisses summoned under the fiery stars. 
Fingers intertwined from the rising yellow jaded sun. 
Violent gazes trapped within graceful lightning bursts. 
Blissful imaginative dreams come alive in thunderous reality. 
Your magnetic attractive name will be etched in her heart. 
Breathe your wonderous soul into her deathly woes. 
Even the bees linger for just a taste of it. 

© 2023 April Blue


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Extraordinarily rich and raw emotions jumping from the screen: no doubts or control involved, your emotions - love and lust unashamedly displayed, as intended to be!

'Your magnetic attractive name will be etched in her heart.
Breathe your wonderous soul into her deathly woes.
Even the bees linger for just a taste of it.'

No doubt of that,

Posted 3 Months Ago


This poem is amazing! I love the imagery and the choice of words they are limned in. I wish it was longer, I wish it wouldn't end. It has all the works of a story. Tyfs

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

April Blue

2 Years Ago

Thank you very much.. Limn , that's a beautiful descriptive word. I am actually writing a short poem.. read more
I enjoyed how you captured the attraction of allurement in your poem. The evocative imagery truly defines the theme of your piece. Thank you for sharing your art with us.

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

April Blue

2 Years Ago

Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to read this poem and your inspiring words.
These lines are passionate in their description. I can definitely feel a magnetic pull here. Your friend should be pleased with this poem April. Good to read you.

Chris

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

April Blue

2 Years Ago

Chris, Thank you for reading this poem. My friend enjoyed the poem. I wish everyone could truly fin.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 7, 2021
Last Updated on April 17, 2023

Author

April Blue
April Blue

San Antonio , TX



About
One of my favorites by Walt Whitman TRICKLE DROPS. TRICKLE drops! my blue veins leaving! O drops of me! trickle, slow drops, Candid from me falling, drip, bleeding drops, From wounds made to .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


EDEN EDEN

A Poem by Vol