WHEN THE FUTURE CALLS

WHEN THE FUTURE CALLS

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

about taking risks and chances to succeed in life.

"

k

Pull the trigger. Blow my mind. Iv lost count, about how many times, Im a tiger on the prowl. Searching for something that the angels brought down. People said it would never last, and I rejected them thinking that it would pass. Screaming out for something new, but you have to go through the battle to discover what is the truth. You don't have to have anyone stand by the side of you, Because at the end of the day you can only rely on you.

Pushing through memories and ignoring the past. Blocking out images that you thought would be forever. Nothing is as it seems. no nothing! not ever. They say when you fall down you build up your strength, but they don't tell you about the pain which you carry along with you to your fate. Do you take pleasure in burning my heart and making it decay. Im going to be strong and survive and just move on.

There is something boiling in my blood, something within me that has to make the choice. Risk everything and try and make it. The curtain will never close on me, Ill pitch my dreams in till I make them true. No one can save you apart from yourself, so don't let the action of others destroy your voice.

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on November 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 2, 2014
Tags: arabellamortimerhendry

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing