BLOG ABOUT SPIRITUAL MATTERS IN MY BOOK LOVE TIE.

BLOG ABOUT SPIRITUAL MATTERS IN MY BOOK LOVE TIE.

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry

For nearly two years now. I have been writing my first book Love Tie. Which is due to come out at the start of next year. Not only has writing Love Tie been an incredible journey. But it has also been an incredible spiritual journey. I live by the motto " Work hard. Never give up. Turn your dreams into a reality"

Every single day without fail. I have promoted my book. And carried on writing chapters. Regardless of if I have a bad day or not. During this time also I have meditated. Meditation is the key to unlocking your spiritual power. Some of you may think this is silly. But it is true! Due to years of meditating I now have  the power to feel the spiritual energy of this world and the next. For those of you who do not know what the feeling is like. It is the most overwhelming beautiful emotion you can ever experience. You start to appreciate the things you have more. You start to discover the true meaning of life.

For me Love Tie is my way of sharing with the world. My spiritual beliefs. But also it is a story that I hope people will enjoy. Unlike other stories my book sticks to the original spiritual laws. For example my characters don't suddenly start to fly around the place. I don't want to write about something that would not happen in reality. As well as the good bits of the spiritual world. Love Tie also includes the darker side. I think it is very important for people who have knowledge of the other world. To know what the good world consists of. And also what the darker realm can do too. Life is all about balance. Choices and change. Adapting to what life throws at you. As well as wanting readers to enjoy my story. I also want them to gain spiritual knowledge from it too.

I know that my book wont be as famous as JK Rowlings. But I am hoping to leave my imprint on the world. I want to Inspire people to follow their dreams. Create what they want. And live the way they want to. Everyone should follow there dreams. I find it a shame that not many people do.

© 2014 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love Tie,
Is this book is online available. I want to bring it. Every single book is telling many things. Who knows you will success as JK or more than.........

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
1 Review
Added on November 30, 2014
Last Updated on November 30, 2014

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing