David Villa

David Villa

A Story by ArchAngeL009
"

David Villa...

"

A school assignment

If I were given a chance to be anybody, I would definitely want to be the Spanish striker and Barcelona football star David Villa. The reasons are simple, as a world-class footballer, I could gain fame, fortune and most importantly, reputation.

Football had always been my favorite sport since young, and now, as a professional footballer, I would play football not only for myself but also for my supportive family and my die-hard supporters. I would never let them down. I would lead my club Barcelona towards victory in the Spanish La Liga League and then we would get to challenge the European giants Inter Milan and Bayern Munich in the Champions League. Having defeated the European’s best football clubs, we would finally receive the most prominent title in European football - the European Champion.

Being one of the best footballers in the world, sooner or later, I’d probably get selected as the FIFA World Player of The Year by the international football association. However, becoming the world’s best player would not stop me from making further improvements. I would keep on practicing to enhance my imperfect skills so that one day, I would be able to lead the Spain national football team to win the world’s most well-known and prestigious football tournament - the FIFA World Cup. Having achieved so much, I would undoubtedly become a famous and highly-respected footballer admired by millions of people around the globe.

Besides fame and reputation, as the world’s highest-paid football star, I would gain a substantial amount of fortune. With the fortune I had acquired, I’d buy a big and luxurious manor for my parents and also employ lots of servants and maids to ensure my mum would never ever need to worry about the troublesome household chores anymore. Besides, the money could be used for charitable purposes such as donating and providing aid to the poor. Moreover, I would also like to make the slightest contribution to the society by providing funds for the development of the community towards a better future.

If only I were given the chance to be David Villa, if only……

© 2010 ArchAngeL009


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I dont really know if this counts as a story. I mean, all you did was write why you like football and why you would want to be someone else. I think you should expand on this. Maybe write a short story about the day you accidentally switched bodies with David Villa. That would be more interesting. Sorry for being a downer. Good luck

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm glad to see Spain win the World cup. Nice to see other countries winning. To be famous is a two-sided coin. Lost of private life is something that would be missed. A very good story. We need people to motivate us to succeed.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

662 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2010

Author

ArchAngeL009
ArchAngeL009

Klang, Malaysia



About
-Bryan -Medical Student -Moscow, Russia -All the days that you wake up, you have got one job, and that's to get better every single day. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Bullies Bullies

A Chapter by Huggy Bear