Prologue/Chapter 1: *untitled currently*

Prologue/Chapter 1: *untitled currently*

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

Ok in case u havent figured this out...i pretty much have no plan for how this story will pan out just a basic idea, ending, a couple scenes some facts. im just gonna write what comes~

"
I was always a strange kid growing up. The odd one out. The one with the funny accent and creepy hunches that were never wrong. But I didn't care, I wasn't one to be phased by the ideas of young kids who could barely write a sentence in the second grade. I was used to it, used to being ostracized, and it was just my nature to blow it off and make some smart assed comment in response.
I developed a reputation for having a slightly sarcastic tone to my voice one that was hidden behind my light southern accent, an accent that never really went away even after ten years of living in California. And I guess I looked like i was some what of an intellectual with my apparent perpetual distant look like i was thinking intently about something and just a hint of a frown like the answer was just beyond my grasp. That was me, a mix of subtly nuances, keeping everyone on their toes  letting the physical eye see one thing but allowing the subconscious to see something completely different.
That was all there was to me really. I was an outcast and I only had one friend, Volt (her real name was Vanessa), and at the time my life was complete. I was content, and I didn’t have any desire or will to change any of it. Of course though change is unavoidable and in the end it will catch up with you whether you like it or not, but when it does be ready cause there’s a high chance you won’t like what will unfold.
I know I didn’t, but I long ago accepted that there where some things I couldn’t change, even if the future did unravel itself in my eyes.
My name is Dare. And this is the beginning of the end.


© 2012 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
Please be Nice :3 but constructive

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intriguing start, can't wait to see where this will end... very engaging, now I think I'm hooked especially with that killer last line!!! On to the next one :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

oh sweet a new lover :3 WELCOME TO MY "FANDOM" lol
This prologue sounds so interesting... It tickles my curiosity to know what will happen next...
Great job... But, just a question... are you planning to put a title on it perhaps???

Posted 11 Years Ago


An unique, original piece with lots of mystery...looks like you could go a lot of different ways with this^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Interesting prologue! I will totally read the rest of it! 100/100 :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

SWEET glad u liked it :3 hope it'll keep ur interest
.

11 Years Ago

I hope so to! :D
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

:3
it is really an interesting start i should say...you have described everything about the character in really clean and elegant way which makes the reader to force themselves to read on.......but i found something wrong there....

"I know I didn’t, but I long ago accepted that there where some things I couldn’t change"..................shouldn't it be " but long ago I accepted that there were.."..........

anyway the rest is really enthralling to read ............can't wait.moving to the next chapter right away!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol yeah i have uhm where were problems....i tend to like flip to put them in the wrong sentence ^^;.. read more
The dark story

11 Years Ago

nope.it's not a sad "problem"....you just have to o.O hmmmmmm.whoops.i forgot that word....."dhyan d.. read more
I liked how you ended the chapter (endings are very important to me)

Posted 11 Years Ago


~loud whispers~

11 Years Ago

Thats always what i think when I'm reading a book. the ending of the first chapter is like a little .. read more
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

yep totally agree~ the beginning end and teh end end are like the most important endings
~loud whispers~

11 Years Ago

lol >.
All I can say is amazing last line... It's lines like that that make me want to keep reading on. I think this was wonderful. Great start to what seems to be a great story. Good job. Can't wait to read the rest.

Posted 11 Years Ago


TC Dunn

11 Years Ago

The best kind of books... Epic all the way.
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

ftw lol EPIC IS THE NEW SEXY!
TC Dunn

11 Years Ago

Heck yeah!!!
haha, every time I read Dare in my mind it sound's like Da-Re thanks to japanese classes i have. I hope this will be a good read, expect to hear my honest opinion!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

omg u speak japanese too :o and i hope it does too lol AND SHIZNITS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ON RIGHT NOW .. read more
ShadowFaux

11 Years Ago

awh, too bad
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

yesh D; I'm like stalling as long as possible
This is the beginning of an end captures my attention beginning of what?
This is interesting with the main character's weird character... I like weird guys because they're unique...
Love this, I'll just shelve it in my library so if I've free time I'll read it all unless it's not that long... Lol keep writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol well....I'm on page 71 atm...just finished one of the three archs in this story two more to go l.. read more
Really interesting, this chapter proves to hook me into reading the following chapters.

Can't wait to see more of Dare

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

hahaha we'd have to not run out of convo topics ;)
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

yes OH have u seen the movies Chronicle?
Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

not yet DX haven't been to the movies for weeeeks now ): is it good?

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

962 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2012
Last Updated on May 19, 2012

Dare


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mother nature Mother nature

A Chapter by Pax