Chapter Eighteen/Nineteen *Untitled*

Chapter Eighteen/Nineteen *Untitled*

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

Hmmm not much to say lol...OH ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO, I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL FAN ART FOR THIS TO SPICE UP THE CHAPS TREE'S ARE KINDA DULL LOL

"
I walked into the classroom the next day to find Darius’s seat empty. It was weird, people missed school all the time, but I had a strange sense that he would be gone for a very long time, and that worried me. Something was amiss, but I didn’t know what. I sighed and pushed those thoughts to the back of mind, there was no reason for me to be so worked up, I was probably being paranoid. So I sat up straight and listened to the lesson, glad that for once I could actually focus, the barrier Darius put on my mind still holding.
The next day was the same, Darius was still gone. And the next. And the next, I began to wonder if my hunch had been right, considering my background in weird psychic powers I probably should’ve listened to it, but now…maybe it was too late…or maybe I was being paranoid still, and he was just sick. One more day I thought to myself one more day and I’ll start looking.
Volt and I walked out of second period together the next day, Darius was still missing and I bit my lip, today I’d have to start looking, it was time to stop ignoring my hunches and figure out what was going on with him. W walked to the tree and Volt sat down, me following suit with a sigh.
“What’s up?” She asked.
“Darius, something’s wrong, I can feel it.”
For a second something flickered across her face, a look of envy and hate. I sat there perplexed, why was she still getting annoyed anytime I was worried about Darius? It’s not like I wouldn’t have been worried about her.
“Is this one of your hunches…or just you being worried about a sick boy,” She said, her voice dripping slightly with venom.
“…It’s a hunch, Volt, you know the future seeing kind,” I replied evenly.
“Whatever you say.”
“You’re not worried?”
“Why should I be? People miss school all the time, Darius is no exception, stop being such a worry wart,”
“Wow Volt, I just told you I had one of my hunches and you blow it off as paranoia. I’m not wrong, and you know it and I’ll find out what’s going on with him with or without you.”
I stood up to go pausing for a moment to see if she’d say anything, do anything that would let me know she was on my side, that she’d help me, but she did nothing, so with a sigh I walked away, this time Volt being the one that was left behind.


© 2012 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
Yepper's short~ Short's fun i guess, comment please~ and yeah fan art....LINK MEH if u got any and want me to use it lol thats all

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

'W walked' The only thing I had to point out. Other then that, AWESOME :) I hate you that you can actually make such a short chapter and still make me want to read it... but anyway :) I'm sorta happy that Volt's jealous but it makes me sad cause I just want Dare to be friends with her! :'( And plus, pleasssseee come back Darius! Keep it up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Getting more interesting can't wait to see what Volt does lol 100/100 :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

oh yes~ u'll love this part lol Volt and Dare~~~~
.

11 Years Ago

Real mystery! :D lol
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol yep~
Who is W?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

oooh We is what the W should b lol
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

oh... great
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol yep
i'm going to send Tsukin to jail *handcuffs your hands*
lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

LOL
Now the story is a bit hasty, he find he has powers, gets a teacher, has one lesson, Volt is spontaneously jealous and terrible at hiding her emotions, that part i get, but the sudden disappearance, the life long war darius has to face, and blah blah blah. Happening to fast, makes you forget that Dare's parents don't like darius. Questions arise when reading a story like this and if you continue posing questions then in the end nothing will get answered and leave the reader confused.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

yeah i should probably answer some of these unanswered questions...i know by the end everything that.. read more
ShadowFaux

11 Years Ago

Oh, no, not at all i like that little parent-darius mystery very much actually. There is just very l.. read more
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

hmmmmmm ok though once one of the questions are answered the others are kinda answyered casue they'r.. read more
my favorite ending overall all your chapters!!! I like volt's emotions of jealousy..and I love how Dare just left here..i wonder if they are gonna be ok as a friends again...oO U LEFT ME HOOKED!!! GR.WRITE MORE!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

omg ty :3 i'm glad u liked it :3 hmmm since im replying to this u can take this as my official im no.. read more
If Amelia had pointed out the only error,there's no need for i to repeat it.Really interesting,(but to think this chapter was short again!).Great job and Beautifully plotted

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

'W walked' The only thing I had to point out. Other then that, AWESOME :) I hate you that you can actually make such a short chapter and still make me want to read it... but anyway :) I'm sorta happy that Volt's jealous but it makes me sad cause I just want Dare to be friends with her! :'( And plus, pleasssseee come back Darius! Keep it up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome as usual.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012

Dare


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing