Smile for a Letter

Smile for a Letter

A Chapter by Archia

She always smiled, always. Even when she cried, she was smiling. I don't know how she did it, how she always kept that smile. But she did, and that was all that mattered.

And then that smile became eternal. Frozen in the dirt of life.

And she left me a letter, just one, only one.

Dear Andrew

You are angry at me, I can tell. Even now, when the future has not yet come I can feel you’re anger. You’re angry that I never told you about any of this, about what I was going through. But I did Andrew, I did. I told you all the time but you always saw through it, like you gazing at something behind me. I know instead you were gazing at something in me. But sometimes it’s good to look at the outside once in a while. You were ignorant to the sadness that covered my face. Oh but dear Andrew, do not let any of these things take you down, you couldn’t have done anything. I am now happy that you didn’t know a thing. Happy because my last days weren’t spent with you worrying over me. Andrew, there is little more to say, though so much more that I wish you to know. There is a shooting star flying over the sky somewhere in this world, and on it I wish you could be happy. You must make my smile live on.

With Unbound Love

Amelie

I always saw her happiness, so I need not feel sad. I put myself before her. But I would not let the past catch up. I would smile till the day I die, since the greatest thing to do, is to fulfil someone’s last wish.



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on March 8, 2012
Last Updated on March 8, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia