Mind Matters Most

Mind Matters Most

A Chapter by Austin Reale
"

Excerpt from my book, just jumps right in the middle and cuts off before it ends.. One of my favorite parts so far. Inspiration & Information.

"

To maximize our happiness and success, we must have sharp thinking. We must strengthen our minds with great books and constructive, creative, physically active and/or enjoyed actions. We can also use free YouTube videos of seminars, lectures, speeches, motivation, inspiration, and information. We can do guided or silent meditation, also as many forms of constructive mind activity as Nature requires necessary to succeed and possible for us to partake in. With the right self-education, inspiration, and information, we are almost able to exhaust the possibilities of our minds. That is one of our chief aspirations in us as a species. Our hearts are always pumping no matter what. They are always speaking to us in one way or another, trying to get us to advance and prosper on forward. Most times not in loud words. A lot of times it’s more with emotions, decisions, choices, thoughts and situations that we are presented with.

Our hearts and an outside source pondered on in a moment, are heavily involved with these aspects of our lives. If we ignore them, stop listening to them, or even deny and make fun of them, in any serious or harmful way, we are not truly living.  Even if we have a fully developed relationship with one, without the other developed as well, we’re not truly being our best versions of our authentic selves. If we are too dependent on the outside sources we receive, any, outside sources we receive or experience, we are relying on other things that we are supposed to react to, learn from, and put our own meaning on, too much, and we lose control of ourselves and control of our lives. We have to find a balance with our own convictions, feelings of how things should be, values, emotions, and sense of power and control. We must rely on our own innermost feelings, and take control of the direction that we are headed in our lives. But, (always a “but” in life), We must also find a balance. If we are too dependent on ourselves, without any help or reliance on sources outside of us, we will never survive. This is with food, air, thoughts, natural desires, contact and help from other living species, Consciousness, natural instincts, desires/dreams that resonate within and without of us, and many more sources. We need cooperation and teamwork in our lives. Every single one of us has to do something to contribute and help something else. If not, we suffer or we die. We need self-expression.

Plants self-expressions are their beautiful colors, great smells, and delicious tastes. Not to mention their vitamins, oxygen, and thousands of more forms of expression. All living creatures are like this on the whole earth. Plants and Human beings too. We all have unique forms of self-expression that contribute in a positive way to the world. We are all essentially the same, but also we are all unique, because we are all born with and adapt our own forms of authentic self-expression. If creatures are prevented in anyway, from fully expressing who they truly are and need to become, they clearly don’t reach their full potential. Even if this is self-inflicted, caused by parents, siblings, “friends”, anyone close to them, harmful outside substances, the weather, natural happenings or disasters, or anything else that can possibly happen to them, they do not become who they are truly meant to become! They do not express themselves in the ways that they desire to, need to, and should do. They do not contribute and give themselves to the world how they actually should. They are not half as beautiful or awesome or authentic as they need to be to thrive, and help the world thrive. A lot just die, or die only half way, wasting space and not contributing, selfishly taking up room and resources without giving even a little bit of effort back for what they’re receiving. Some are always growing, always producing, always curious as to how to get better, always seeking to learn or observe something, and always searching for a way to learn how to contribute something back to the soul of the Earth. They are constantly searching to become a better version of themselves in some way, shape or form.

The latter are the ones that are always happy. The latter are the ones always giving and receiving. The latter are the ones full of love, receiving it and giving it physically, psychically, logically, emotionally and spiritually. The latter are the ones that make the world go around. The latter are the ones that are admired and beautiful. The latter are the ones that are healthy, abundant and prosperous.

We should all strive to be the curious and thriving latter ones, because we all have these desires in us. We are all special because we all have slightly different shapes and sizes. Even if only in our cells and DNA, we are each all somehow a molecule or two different. This is amazing is it not? As my own belief built upon my study, experiences, observation, meditation, serious thought, and contemplation, I think that’s why we all seem to have our own path laid out for us, with our own set of desires, character traits, thoughts, feelings, talents, lessons to learn, other living creatures to interact with, etc. It’s why if we pay attention, Life seems to be carved out for us as we grow, all in our own unique ways.

“But I know that any life I can touch is worth it, and I’m leaving my mark on this world, sh*t I’m determined, to show y’all everybody here has a purpose, so, always know your worth even when the world say you’re worthless, the future's sitting there, what’re you waiting for, just grab it, and always be yourself homie, because ain’t nobody better at it.” ~ Jon Connor

If we are prohibited in any way from being on our path, we suffer for it. We have to be smart enough, driven enough, curious enough, strong enough, brave enough, at some point outgoing enough, also nurtured and taken care of enough at some level, to fully grow and become who we’re supposed to become. It’s universal among all living plants and animals. We need the things we need, if we don’t have them, we suffer or we die.

When outside situations, other creatures, or other members of the same species, even ones close to us or our own family, hold us back unintentionally, or maybe even try to hold us back purposely for their own amusement, consultation for their past, or benefit, we must fight through it. We cannot be weak with those matters or in those moments. That’s with every situation we experience, and every interaction we happen to encounter. We cannot be subject to outside circumstances or other species wrath. If we are, then we suffer or we die.

We all must realize and live by the fact that, WE have to be the ones brave enough to go get the things we need at some point in our lives. We are born knowing how to breath, eat/drink, and very basically able to function and think. From there we must develop and learn how to do everything else. Literally everything else. If we don’t, we suffer or we die. If we never learn to use our natural forms of expression and communication, or our arms and hands, wouldn’t our lives suffer or be hindered in some way, shape or form?

Here’s how correct thinking works: we receive a thought, from another source (God, Consciousness, The Universe, Spiritual Sources, Your Heart, Your Logic, whatever your true feelings are on what you think it is, etc.), then we must analyze it logically, emotionally, psychically, spiritually, etc., and put some type of meaning on it. We then have to formulate a plan on what kind and whether or not we are going to take an action after we decide what the meaning is. Some of the best actions we all can take, are aligned with and beneficial to at least one of our other sources. Usually when we are in attunement with one or more of these sources, the action is correct for, and will benefit us and the soul of the world for sure, then others on down the list after that.

This is a short clever metaphorical example to demonstrate the power of correct thinking in a living creature outside of us humans:

What if a plant, let’s say, a chrysanthemum (perspective sharpening plant for Scorpios), decided not to release its oxygen. It had a bad day, so it got resentful and stubborn, and decided not to release its oxygen to help others anymore, because “Nothing else ever helped it.” So it starts holding in one of its gifts. It starts holding in one of its natural expressions. As a result of that, the other creatures technically did suffer a little bit, but there’s so many more of the same species, so in this case, the effect is minimal. Along with that, in this example, there is a greater amount of suffering. Not for any other things too much, but for the creature not fully being itself. The chrysanthemum would not get rid of all that’s been building up inside of it. It would not express what is on its inside. As a result of just holding it in, and not giving what’s inside of itself to other creatures, it turns smelly and rotted. It becomes stagnate and gross. It stops living. Even if it doesn’t fully die, it stops growing and thriving, so it just lies there ugly and dead looking. Now it’s not giving what it was sent here to give, but it’s still taking what it needs without giving back. So Nature makes it suffer a lot worse than the ones it was trying to seek revenge on… The one that’s holding back, not fully expressing and sharing all it has to offer in one way or another, for any reason, eventually suffers or dies.

The good news is, if we as human beings, ever get into the situation the chrysanthemum in the story gets into, we can learn what we have to learn to break out of the cycle! We can rejuvenate and motivate ourselves to become strong again. How we break a destructive cycle like the plant was in is, we can first go within, where the treasure chest is, and search for the problems. We can look at what is wrong, what is holding us back from accomplishing the things we need to accomplish. Then we can search both within and without, for solutions and ideas to fix them, or to take actions to get around them, and keep moving forward authentically expressing ourselves. We are then prepared to reach out to other humans, God, our Higher Self, or the Universe, whatever we want to call out to for guidance and direction. We must go inside first.

“Thank God for my imagination, I seen the vision, I’m in it, and now I’m after greatness. I know that God got me so I practice patience, most of the time, I look inside and find the answers waiting.” ~ Nipsey Hussle


The amazing thing is, when we come back from the setbacks we face, self-inflicted or not, we usually come back even stronger than before, because of the lessons that we learned. Just like when our bones break and heal correctly, just like when our muscles tear and repair correctly, we go through struggle, have to search within, repair ourselves, and come out stronger on the other side.

Whatever is inside of us just wants to explode out…



© 2016 Austin Reale


Author's Note

Austin Reale
To be continued at the end..
Here are 5 videos on YouTube that completely changed who I am for the better
"Tony Robbins - The Keys to Massive Success", "Why We Do What We Do | Tony Robbins | TED Talks"
"Will Smith's Wisdom: Success Secrets For Young Entrepreneurs"
"Jim Rohn Learn These Skills or Live a Mediocre Life Full Seminar From 1981"
"Inspiring words from Oprah Winfrey"
Here are 5 books that will change your life: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra, As A Man Thinketh by James Allen, and The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. I had to read all of these books at least 3 times to get the full gist of them. It's different reading books like these if you never have, and it's a lot to take in. It was a sizable adjustment for me, and something I had to work on diligently to start reading books. But I wouldn't trade it for the world, it's awesome. It's so much better reading the books for the second, third, fourth, etc. time too. In a free 9 hour seminar full of gold on YouTube called "Born Rich" by Bob Proctor, he says "When we read a good book for the second time, we don't see something that wasn't there before, we something in ourselves that wasn't there." Also, Tai Lopez's 67 steps is a great self-development program to get into for only $67, which is stealing it for the value you will receive from it in your life.
This writing is really a part of me. If you read this, we are closer than you think...
Thank you so much for the read, if I inspired or entertained you in the slightest, I would more than love and appreciate a comment! I also want to welcome any suggestions, corrections or constructive criticism if you have any, I'm always trying to better myself and improve my skills. If there's more you want to know about me or something you want me to write about please let me know! I'll be more than happy to take a bet on myself and give it a shot. Hope you enjoyed.
My wishes and intentions writing this were to express myself and get some things off my chest, to see how far I've come in knowledge of myself and the world as I see it, to give this public writing thing a go, but ultimately, it was to make a difference in the minds and hearts of anyone who took the time to read this.
I am hoping that I've made even a small difference in your life today.
Thanks for the read,
I believe in Inspiration & Information
Love


P.S. If you could share this on your Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you'd like I would really appreciate it! It would be awesome to reach and help as many people as I can with my gifts and with my authentic self-expression, and to help others start on or continue to push those on their path to finding and expressing their hearts within them.
My twitter handle is @A_Walaszewski, my snapchat is chsfootball80, facebook is www.facebook.com/austin.walaszewski
Love

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on February 4, 2016
Last Updated on February 4, 2016
Tags: Inspiration, Information, Knowledge, Wisdom


Author

Austin Reale
Austin Reale

Cleveland , OH



About
I'm a 20 year old young man who is trying to figure myself and the world out. I have been on a journey to find myself since April 2015. So far I've discovered that I'm an extraordinary thinker with a .. more..

Writing
Chapter 2: Chapter 2:

A Chapter by Austin Reale