Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Arienas
"

A New Sakura?

"

 

The next morning when I woke up, the bench was pressed against my face; I had fallen asleep in the kitchen after crying last night. Tear streaks intertwined with red marks left from leaning against the cool marble bench.  I walked into the bathroom, I needed to be different, I called up Jamie.

“What’s up?”

“Can you bring me some hair dye over to my house?”

“Sure, I’ll see you soon.” She said.

 

Half an hour later Jamie arrived at my house, dye in hand, she had chosen black, against my light brown hair. It would be really effective; I felt the dye sink into each strand. An hour later my hair was completely black.

“You should cut it,” Jamie announced looking at my hair.

“You think?” I asked looking at my reflection.

“Yeah bob it,”

“Why not!” I said looking at her. “Can you do it?”

“Sure, I’d love to,” She said grabbing a pair of scissors from the bag that she brought the dye in. That made me wonder weather she would have made me cut it no mater what. I heard a chink and a scrape as she started to cut my hair, five minutes later I looked at my reflection, I hardly recognized myself.

“You look so hot.” She exclaimed to me. The hair fell about an inch below my ears with a slanted fringe that could be pushed to either side. I had to say, it was hot, and I was not one to compliment myself.

“As I said, hot.”

“I know right.”

 

The rest of the day was spent preparing for the party, I felt normal, I was leaving behind my old self, creating a new me. When we walked down the beach, the party was pumping; music was blasting from the speakers, people drinking, normal party stuff. I mingled for an hour, always staying close to Jamie, hey it was my first party, I wasn’t doing it by myself.

“Hey Sakura, I want you too meet Michael,” Jamie said getting my attention.

“Hi,” I said looking up at Michael. God, so hot.

“Hi,” He said smiling. Wow. He was cute with a capital KU. Dark hair fell over one of his grey/blue eyes. “Well as Jamie said, I’m Michael,”

“Yeah well I’m Sakura,”

“Cherry blossom,” He stated.

“Yeah, no one ever knows that,” I smiled. We got talking and it seems that we have a lot in common. He liked anime and manga, I liked it. He liked cartoons, I liked cartoons. We both liked the same food and drink, and yet both hated sushi. We both had dysfunctional family lives and were new to town, but he’d been sick for two weeks with some bug. I shivered.

“You cold,” He asked me.

“A little,” I replied, in reality I was freezing.

“Here,” He said passing me his coat.

“Thanks but are you sure?”

“Yep, wouldn’t want you to catch a cold,”

“My hero,”

“This party is really boring,” He said looking around.

“I know what you mean,”

“Want to come over, to my house I mean. My brother’s at home, but I can get rid of him,”

“You can come over to my house; no one is there, so there is no kicking out of little brothers,”

“Well milady, in any case of chivalry, I will have to walk you home, so lead the way,”

“Why thankyou good sir, I fully appreciate the that gesture,” I said smiling, taking his hand in mine. We started walking home. Talking about our favourite movies, books, bands, anything we could think of. When we reached home I unlocked the door and switched the light on. “Want a drink?”

“Sure,” he replied looking around the room.

“You can sit over there,” I said pointing at the couch.

“Yeah,” I said grabbing a drink from the fridge. “Coke or beer?”

“Coke,”

“Are you usually this nevus?” I asked bringing the drinks out.

“Yeah, I’m hopeless.”

“Where’s the guy I met at the beach?”

“Out the window, with my brain,”

“Oh so funny, but seriously, why so tense?”

“Well, I don’t want to stuff this up, I mean, I really like you, and think you are so cool, and would like to think I have a chance with you,” Wow wasn’t this odd.

“I do like you, a lot, and I think that you are really hot,” He smiled at that. “And I would like to think that, we could go out, as more than friends,” I said hiding my face. He put down his drink and stood up to face me. He took my face in his hands and kissed me, wow he was such a good kisser, well for my first. We stood kissing for a few minutes before we fell apart breathless, then we fell into the couch kissing and hugging, all strictly pg rated of course. Two hour later he looked down at me. “I should go, I don’t want your dad to catch us like this,” He said looking down into my eyes.

“What, why?”

“He’s gone back to the farm, I’m all on my own,”

“Oh, um,”

“Can you stay over? I’d feel much safer,” I said smiling.

“With innocent intentions?”

“Of course, just as protection,”

“Sure, not like anyone will find out,”

“Find out what?”

“That I’m spending the night over, on the first night,”

“Nothing more than PG rating.” I said pointing at him.

“Of course.” He said kissing me again.

 



© 2008 Arienas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I growing to dislike her even more! Is this a set up? I must read on...I cannot comment on too much here. Yeah there is things to fix, but I want to know what happens!! ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

384 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008


Author

Arienas
Arienas

About
I like writing ,netball, listening to music and watching and drawing Anime/ Manga. I want to hear what people think of my writing, good or bad. I hope that people will enjoy reading my work as much a.. more..

Writing
Mistake Mistake

A Poem by Arienas


War within War within

A Poem by Arienas