Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Arienas
"

What happened?

"

 

Lying at home watching cartoons I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up off the couch smoothing my hair as I walked to the door. When I opened the door, I saw Michael standing there with blood shot eyes and two backpacks.

“What’s going on Mikey?”

“Can I stay with you for a while?”

“Sure, but why?”

“I’ve done something really stupid,” He said walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch.

“What?”

“I, think, I, Killed, My, Brother,”

“How?” I said, getting really worried.

“I was driving around on my motorbike with him on the back, he fell off and hit his head on a rock. I jumped off the bike to get him, and I saw a stick through his stomach,” He burst into tears.

“You didn’t leave him out there did you?’ I asked panicking.

“No, no, of course not, I rode up to the house with him on my lap, my Dad saw us coming up and called the ambulance and than told me to piss off, so that’s why I’m here,” He said crying, his voice weak. I hugged him tight, his arms found their way around me, hugging me closer. Michael fell asleep on the couch tears still falling down his face. I lay him down to as I got up off the couch. I went over to the phone. I grabbed the phone off the hook, and dialled the hospital.

“Hi, my name is Sakura Richards; I’m calling on behalf of Michael Thorntree, I would like to know how Andy Thorntree is doing?”

“Sorry Miss but as you are not a relative I can not tell you anything,” The lady on the other end said.

“Please, I only want to tell him, to make him feel a bit better,”

“Wait a minute Miss, I’ll go get Mr Thorntree and he may tell you.” The lady stopped talking and it was many moments before she heard another voice. “What do you want?”

“Mr Thorntree, my name is Sakura, I am your sons’ girlfriend, I am worried about Andy,”

“He is ok, no thanks to him,”

“Please sir, you must know, it wasn’t Mikes’ fault, and it was an accident.”

“Oh so is that what he told you.” He said hanging up the phone in my ear.  I nearly dropped the phone. What did he mean?”



© 2008 Arienas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A turn of events...seems like her "dream" will start to crumble soon. Again, can't leave much of a review...I need to click "next chapter..."

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008


Author

Arienas
Arienas

About
I like writing ,netball, listening to music and watching and drawing Anime/ Manga. I want to hear what people think of my writing, good or bad. I hope that people will enjoy reading my work as much a.. more..

Writing
Mistake Mistake

A Poem by Arienas


War within War within

A Poem by Arienas