The year 2025

The year 2025

A Chapter by Arjunan Kumar

Is Love Destined?

                                                    - Arjunan Kumar

 

CHAPTER - 1

 

The year 2025 :

             

  I was on my way to Arbor brewing company (my favorite pub in Bangalore) to enjoy my Forlorn Saturday night after a Never-ending Boring business conversation with my investors at a 5-star hotel. I drove my MUSTANG, cruising through the city , listening to Blinded Nights - by the Weeknd. I looked back at my past…… It's been two years since I have started my business with my Father, Praca.com (a job seeking website) having its HQ at Chennai. The website amassed a huge response in the last one year because of the Trusted Service and Low service cost than our competitors . The Turnover was better than we predicted. Many investors made collaboration with our company and our business went Global.

 

             People used to say ' it is lonely at the top', so am I, entering a Pub on a Saturday night without a Lady to call Mine ( yes, it's hard ). I was letting up in a Corner Cabin with my All-Time favorite JACK ON THE ROCKS. I dislodged my phone and dropped a dime on Jennifer…. Jennifer Moses, my Chum, Moonshine partner, who set forth me to this Drinking Ritual. As usual, the IT professional was busy with her N'th Boyfriend on her Favourite Night. I missed her. After emptying half the bottle, I surveyed the environment and opposite to my cabin I SAW HER……the face which I was trying to forget for the last few years…..sharing a Drink with a young man ( god… has she started drinking ? ). She was so happy and yes, still got her Ravishing beauty.       

              

             My heartbeat rushed, my mind pursued me to get the hell out of that place. I quickly grabbed my jacket and commended my legs to run. And out of the blue, I heard that voice calling out my name, the voice which melted my heart years ago. I ignored it and proceeded, but the voice came up again, this time stronger and closer than before. I turned around, looking at her Face to Face, " Arjun ", her lips uttered my Name. That's it, my mind started flashing the Reminisce with her….. My heart was filled with her Name " Krithiksha Mouli ".

 

 

       ******************************************************************


              --- Hey guys, please drop your feedback and keep supporting…….  Will meet you guys soon with another chapter.

                               

               - Arjunan Kumar      

       

 

                        

          

              



© 2020 Arjunan Kumar


Author's Note

Arjunan Kumar
Hey guys, please drop your feedback and keep supporting……. Will meet you guys soon with another chapter.
- Arjunan Kumar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 16, 2020
Last Updated on May 16, 2020
Tags: love, romance, relationship, teenage love, modern love, modern relationship, soulmates, destined love, romeo


Author

Arjunan Kumar
Arjunan Kumar

chennai, India



About
finding peace through Writing...... more..

Writing