Amour

Amour

A Chapter by Arjunan Kumar

Is Love Destined?

                                                                                                                                          - Arjunan Kumar

                                                                                                                             CHAPTER - 6

Amour :

     “I’m a lost traveller, and she was my destination”

My priorities changed, my sleeping pattern changed, everything is changed. All I care about now was her. Whenever I’m with her, I wish for the time to stop. She brought out the best in me. Every day was like a scene from a romantic novel; I loved and admired every moment with her in the cafe’s , restaurant, club.

Butterscotch was my new alarm. He won’t rest until I get off from my bed. He was with me whenever I’m with krithiksha. We used to take Butterscotch for a walk on the beach on Sundays. And this time my squad joined us. As my squad looked after Butterscotch , me and krithiksha had our private time. We were walking along the shore, holding hands, enjoying the sunset.

“ Krithi, it’s almost a month since we fell in love. So, is our relationship better than your past?”

“Bebo, my past relationship was a Long-distance. We never met each other. He just used me for his feelings and in the end, he left me for another girl. So, I can never compare the love you are showing me with my past. That is insane. I can even say this was my first-serious relationship. Arjun, you are just what I need. I love you”.

“I Love You too, baby. I just wanted to know whether you were happy and comfortable in this relationship as I’m”. We sat down to eat our ice-creams.

I was confused between whether to admire the golden rays of sun going down in the west or a cool breeze lifting the damp hair at her temple. She leaned on my shoulder; I wrapped my hands around her. Her breath and the sound of waves rhythms in a way. Suddenly a man from nowhere sat next to me. I was dumbstruck on seeing his face.

“Dad…hi…what are you doing here?”, on hearing my words, krithiksha started shivering.

“I just wanted to take butterscotch for a walk, instead I found out your secrets”, my dad gave a smirk. He was friendly to me, but that smile sent a shock through my nerves. Then he started questioning krithiksha about her studies , her parents and other stuffs. He asked me to ride with him to home and asked jenny to drop off others. We got into the car, he doesn’t say a word.

“Dad, I can explain…”, I broke the silence.

“Come on arjun, I knew about you and how you respect girls. You’re 21 and it’s your life, you can make decisions of your own. I just wanted to give you some advice. Aju, let me get this straight, she is from other state , you relationship can even turn into a long-distance. At that point, will it last long? Or if her parents came to know about this, will they accept us? I saw the closeness between you guys, but what if something goes wrong? Can you bear that? Arjun I’m not discouraging your love, I just don’t want my boy to suffer, because I know the pain. Just remember whatever happens, I always got your back”.

“Okay dad, thanks for the advice. I thought you would kill me for this.”

“come on buddy, you’re my son and there’s nothing wrong in this. Just be safe and concentrate on your studies, that’s very important”

“Sure dad”. he dropped me off at Deepika’s and promised that he won’t reveal anything to mom. I ran to see Krithiksha, she was on the terrace.

“Bebo, what did your dad said?”, she was still scared.

“nothing to worry baby. He just gave me some advice and wished us both. He was happy for me. Just don’t worry”, I kissed on her temple.

She hugged me tightly and started sobbing. “ I was so scared. Like what if your dad asks you to stay away from me or end our relationship…”

“Krithi, I’m right here, in your arms. How can I escape from your hold? Whatever happens, we are gonna stay together, I promise”

There I stood, holding my world in my arms. Her tears filled eyes glittered, her soft pink lips tried to say something. I held her closer and locked our lips, our first kiss. She broke from our kiss and whispered in my ears, “don’t ever try to leave me, you are Mine”.

***********************************************************

--- Hey guys, please drop your feedback and keep supporting……. Will meet you guys soon with another chapter.

Thanks for your Support for the Previous Chapter guys . XOXO.

                                                    - Arjunan Kumar  



© 2020 Arjunan Kumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on June 3, 2020
Last Updated on June 3, 2020
Tags: love, romance, relationship, teenage love, modern love, modern relationship, soulmates, destined love, romeo


Author

Arjunan Kumar
Arjunan Kumar

chennai, India



About
finding peace through Writing...... more..

Writing