it's over

it's over

A Chapter by Arjunan Kumar

Is Love Destined?

                                                 - Arjunan Kumar

                                  CHAPTER - 10

“ Cruel thing to do - Fill someone with love and leave ”

It’s over :

I entered jenny’s room. She turned on the light and got terrified on seeing my state, “Hey aju, what happened?”

“I think it’s over jenny”, I collapsed in her arms. I cried my heart out.

“Aju, please stop crying and tell me what happened”, jenny asked.

Krithi asked me to call, and I did.....

“Hey baby, How’s your dad?”

“He’s counting his last days Arjun. He has a grade-4 tumor. He may last only for some months and…”, she hesitated to continue and her voice started to break down.

“Baby, spell it out. I’m here for you”

“I can’t speak right now. Give me some time”, she hung up the call. I just stared at the vast outer space and worried what she was going through there. And after a few minutes I received a message from krithi.

***

Dear Arjun,

It’s over. I know this will break your heart. But I can’t do anything against my dying father. This is not a decision I chose, but I’m forced into. For the last few days, I’m preparing myself to tell you this. I even don’t have the courage to speak to you. My dad is forcing me to marry his partner’s son to safeguard his business and also my life after him. I did my best to stop this from happening, but I can’t bail out on my dying father. Arjun, I don’t deserve your love. Please don’t shed tears for me, I’m not worth it. Please try to move on with your life and marry a girl who deserves your pure love. If possible, forgive me for what I did to you.

- Krithiksha Mouli.

****

The whole world dawned at me. I started losing my senses. I called krithiksha,

“Krithi please don’t do this to me, don’t leave me behind. I can’t think of a future without you, please”

“Arjun please, I can’t…”

“Krithi, just say me one thing. Do you love me?”

“Yes I do love you arjun”, she started sobbing, “But, everything’s out of my hands arjun. Please take care. Good Bye”. She hung up and blocked me from everything. There’s no possible way to reach her.

“Jenny, she left me jenny”, I whimpered. Jenny did everything to console me, but everything went in vain. All I can feel is pain, pain, pain. I locked myself in my room for a few days, while jenny covered me up. I hardly slept. I cut off my connection with the world. I showed my anger on jenny, skipped my meals, hurt myself. I hated everything, everyone and myself. But, it can’t hate her. I’m broken down. I lost myself.

On a very fine morning, I woke up on my dad’s lap. He gave me a kiss on forehead.

“Arjun, jenny told me everything. I know how this feels, but the truth is we can’t change what happened. People leave our life, that’s what people do. They break their promises, break our heart. But remember, life stops for no one. It keeps moving on, and so do we. This is one of the phase of life; all of us must face this. Take your time and move on. I’m here to help you out if you need anything”

He drew the curtains and allowed the Sun light to enter my room, and a ray of hope in my life. “ Come on prince, it’s a new day, a new start. Let’s face the reality”.

***********************************************************

--- Hey guys, please drop your feedback and keep supporting……. Will meet you guys soon with another chapter.

Thanks for your Support for the Previous Chapter guys . XOXO.

- Arjunan Kumar  



© 2020 Arjunan Kumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on June 16, 2020
Last Updated on June 16, 2020
Tags: teenage love, relationship, romance, love, modern love, modern relationship, soulmates, destined love, romeo, complicated relationship, breakup, patchup, 2020, 2025


Author

Arjunan Kumar
Arjunan Kumar

chennai, India



About
finding peace through Writing...... more..

Writing