Chapter 2: Creswell Junior School part 2

Chapter 2: Creswell Junior School part 2

A Chapter by Ark's storys
"

so after a nice sleep what will happan?

"

this takes place the next moring

 

I wake to the sounds of birds singing in the morning air drifting in from the open door I came through last night. I sit up and look round at the others still sleeping from the long walk of yesterday. I pull myself up out of my bed and head over to the entrance of the door. The sun was already up and getting higher. I look out over the tall grass and to where I was sat last night. Then like someone had hit pauses on a MP3 all the songs and sounds around us stop. I don’t notice it at first but then I hear a noise behind me and I turn to look who was coming up. It was Kalie looking a bit better after a long needed sleep. She had a look of concern over her face.

“Hey” she says in a whisper maybe not trying to wake up the others or not to disturbed the things that stopped the birds singing. “Why have the birds stopped singing…? I was leasing to them?” I look round starting to wonder the same thing.

“Yea where are the birds?” I look round to see where they had gone. I walk out onto the used to be playground now with weeds growing through the cracks in the concrete. I feel Kalie take my hand in hers and hell does she have a strong grip. I look round and see why the birds had stopped singing. I stand on my tops of my toes and it confirms what I thought. The grass is moving, looking like it was parting and so unfortunately for us, coming our way. I start to back away dragging Kalie with me. She seems to be saying something but I can’t hear her as I start to back faster to the hall doors. In the door I can see Bill looking at us as I’m running back. He too is saying something that I’m only just making out.

“What’s going on….?” As I run pass him still dragging Kalie with me. I let her go as I reach my bag and pull out my bow with 4 arrows.

“There where walkers outside in the grass.” I say only just getting my voice back from the shock. I get up and look round at the others. Bill had already got the axe and heading outside, but nick is just standing shocked at that I had just said.

“There here? But they would have got us by now? What the hell?” he looks at me as I rush past to help bill. When I get close to the door bill come’s running back blood dripping from his axe and his face.

“Seems we have attracted a crowd outside, and us ‘crowd control’ won’t be able to control this one.” He wipes some of the blood from his face and shouts over to the rest. “Time to go people” he runs over to our bags and throws me mine and put his own on this back. The girls it seems had the idea before us and where standing ready to run. We begin to run for the corridor that leads to the reception of the school building. I look back over my shoulder and see nick starting to run after us. But behind him the monsters of nature started to walk in. I turn back and see a locker in front of me and I hit it going quite fast. OW! I fall back onto my back with a banging head ace and pain from hitting my a*s on the hard floor. Seeing stars of light in my front of my eyes, I try to get up but I fall back to the ground. Then I feel strong hands grab and scoop me up on to its shoulders. In a faraway place I hear someone talking to me.

“Get back to the….. JUST GO ill meet you there” The sound of Bills voice sounds so far away it’s unreal. I life up my head to look round but the stars come back clouding my vision. From what I can make out we are running up a hill I thought we went down yesterday. Then though an abandoned building though on to a track. Hold on I know this place but before I ask why where back I black out..

 



© 2013 Ark's storys


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good stuff. Like the descriptons. Need to change "listening to them" as spelt wrong but all good. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ark's storys

10 Years Ago

thinks man its getting intresting on where i what this story to go

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1010 Views
1 Review
Added on October 2, 2013
Last Updated on October 2, 2013


Author

Ark's storys
Ark's storys

Hinckley, United Kingdom



About
so just trying to use my brain to hink up diffrent things. this is going to be cool more..

Writing
The shock The shock

A Chapter by Ark's storys