Chapter 1: Hell's Gate

Chapter 1: Hell's Gate

A Chapter by Ark's storys
"

this chapter is just to intrduce you to there life.

"

Chapter 1: Hell’s Gate

 

The cell I’m in is made of plastic. Good old plastic. Plastic bed, chairs, toilet every think a person would need to live in such a place. Even the bars that hold me in this place are plastic. But this plastic is see though so I can see the other cell’s in this place. The ‘Prison’ as we in mates call it has a nick name. That being hells gates where you can’t get out, but the guards and scientist call it a ‘rehabilitation centre’ where they can try to help us.

I walk over to the door of my cell and look out. These people here are the same as me. They all have powers, and they range from being like Spiderman to being a superman like me. I start to count out loud.

“7….6…..5…..4” The person rounds the top cell block and starts to head for me. “3…..2…..1” he stops outside my cell and looks at me. “Well Joe you got here on time for once” I smile up at him. He starts to unlock my cell and pulls me out. He’s one of the biggest and tightest guard in this place. Nothing gets past him when he’s on duty. He half drags half pulls me along the catwalk towards the outdoors area. As we go we past lots of other cells. Most people in here are teens, the same time when I got my first power, but now I can’t use them as this place gives off some sort of thing, that prevents anyone from using their powers in and around this place. We continue walking till we reach a big red plastic door. Well at least there’s some change in this place. White and grey our uniforms are, though some peoples are a bit red, but I can’t work out why. Though those people have lots of scars on them, maybe that’s why there red. The door opens and the blinding light of sun hits me. I get shoved in and fall on the grass. This place is not real. It’s just like that room in star trek where it generates places. This time it’s a nice tropical island. How nice of them. I walk over to the beach where 3 people are waiting, 2 girls and one boy. The boy’s name was Bill but he likes Zac for some reason. The two girls are twins, one named Heaven the other called Emma. Zac was a short kid, how had just turned 14 and had next to no proper knowledge of what his powers where, but he as so very cleaver. He was the first to work out that this room was a holoprojector place. As for the girls yes they were twins but somehow Emma has got her hair dyed to a deep red, ironic when her power was to make fire balls out of fin air. As for her sister she had the opposite power, to make water. So this was my crew that I had worked with before we had got put in this place.

“What’s up guys?” I say as I walk over to them, stopping at the edge of the sand.  They all turn to me.

“Ah there you are. Man we thought they weren’t going to let you out today.” Zac said looking back towards the door that now disappeared from view.

“Well its nice be outside even if it’s just in a dome.” I say back looking round at the place. “So I was thinking that we may never get out of here.”

Emma and Heaven looked at me and as uses they finished each other’s speeches. “Well we all got to have hope” Emma started. “Yes and that dose mean looking at what’s coming as hope is a good thing” and Emma finishes. “Not a bad one.”

Zac walks over to me. “We’ll find a way out.” He puts a hand on my shoulder. “Even if it’s just a small hole we’ll find one.



© 2013 Ark's storys


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

NIce start, Maybe put in something about having superpowers like spiderman etc but say unlike the comic book heros these guys are real and have the scars to prove it. Dangling from a spider web looks cool in the movies but just try it in a strong wind and you will find yourself battered against the nearest building.....Something along those lines. Also it should be fireballs out of Thin air. But a great start and a nice way to get the prison set in the mind.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ark's storys

10 Years Ago

no i think hes more of a nice person not a out of control one
magenta24uk

10 Years Ago

That would be good as it will make the reader care about him. :)
Ark's storys

10 Years Ago

thts the idea and maybe Zac can be a bit bad



Reviews

Very interested to read further. You have quite an engaging introduction.

Posted 6 Years Ago


NIce start, Maybe put in something about having superpowers like spiderman etc but say unlike the comic book heros these guys are real and have the scars to prove it. Dangling from a spider web looks cool in the movies but just try it in a strong wind and you will find yourself battered against the nearest building.....Something along those lines. Also it should be fireballs out of Thin air. But a great start and a nice way to get the prison set in the mind.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ark's storys

10 Years Ago

no i think hes more of a nice person not a out of control one
magenta24uk

10 Years Ago

That would be good as it will make the reader care about him. :)
Ark's storys

10 Years Ago

thts the idea and maybe Zac can be a bit bad

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 4, 2013
Last Updated on December 4, 2013
Tags: Powers, Prison life


Author

Ark's storys
Ark's storys

Hinckley, United Kingdom



About
so just trying to use my brain to hink up diffrent things. this is going to be cool more..

Writing
The shock The shock

A Chapter by Ark's storys