Year 2131

Year 2131

A Story by Leo French
"

One can't help but to wonder about the future and what our impact on life today might well contribute to event yet unknown. The sign-post up head reads "Welcome to 2131".

"
Earth's blue skies and pearly white clouds slowly sailing by in the sky.  Much has changed in years that have past by. Tall uniform building jutting up towards the sky, buildings  made of stainless steel and glass. Their aren't many buildings across these landscapes for businesses and dwelling occupy these towering structures This is the modern age, as society is governed by the advances of technologies'.  Structural architecture designs of streets and landscapes to practical and precise perfection.  Roadways and streets have been laid out for electric vehicles they are constantly being charged as energy is being provided from underneath the roads as well as from parking lots.

Only a few billion people occupy planet Earth today.  The days of wars and hostilities are a thing of the past.  Every human  on the planet has been categorized, and chipped implanted.  Having  developed the most advanced A.I. ever has now become what those twenty-second century   old coders envisioned.  A.I. knows what you know, sees what you see and hears what you hear.  There is no time in your life when you are not monitored.  Your daily schedules are outlined for you by A.I.  People in their cars or on the walkways pass each other by but barely a glance is exchanged and stone face looks are the daily expression.  Life is much easiers for humans today beneath the warm sunlight and blue skies.

© 2021 Leo French


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on March 16, 2021
Last Updated on March 16, 2021
Tags: Technology, Tech, Business, Future, Stranded, Hopeless

Author

Leo French
Leo French

About
I was born and raised in the Mid-West of USA. Served in United States Army (veteran). Resided in California a number of years. Hobbies: photography, amature computer programming. Published a book .. more..

Writing