Aggression

Aggression

A Poem by Arundass TP
"

Think a hundred times; why I am in aggressive mood before action

"
Thunder follows storm
sweep the wisdom, far away;
Power of thousand elephants;
Crumbles the wall too strong;
beautiful is it? Once!
In the abyss of dust of agony;
Strikes the lightning too hard;
Burning the roots;
for a minor misunderstanding;
for a minor misjudgement;

© 2020 Arundass TP


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sadly, it seems that aggressive behavior is a much more prominent attribute's characteristic of Human Beings than is that of logical, rational, sound reasoning of discussion in moderation's consideration of the needs and desire of others, and, all to often, with total lacks forgetfulness that the very word Human is derived from the word Humane, which means to possess and exhibit compassion for other living creatures, and such compassion demonstrated — most especially above all of first and foremost before that of one's compassion for animals — as amicable, understanding as empathizing expression of our alleged as Human love for our fellow Man as Mankind's Humanity, that is the only race of Humanity upon this Earth, regardless of nation, culture, religion, ideology, birthright, social status, language, complexion or the food they eat or starve for lack of, or the clothes and shoes that they wear, or simply are unable to possess ... For to do otherwise in any merciless agressive fashion of seeking to win an argument or dispute makes us Supremacists of thinking ourselves above and/or better than others, when in certain reality, we shall lie in the same earth together when death comes for us in that sooner or later ... I am a fan of The Human Race ... I truly enjoyed your words set to pen of page here in such inspiring fashion of telling the truth exactly the way is ...

Marve

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thanks for informative review.



Reviews

Sadly, it seems that aggressive behavior is a much more prominent attribute's characteristic of Human Beings than is that of logical, rational, sound reasoning of discussion in moderation's consideration of the needs and desire of others, and, all to often, with total lacks forgetfulness that the very word Human is derived from the word Humane, which means to possess and exhibit compassion for other living creatures, and such compassion demonstrated — most especially above all of first and foremost before that of one's compassion for animals — as amicable, understanding as empathizing expression of our alleged as Human love for our fellow Man as Mankind's Humanity, that is the only race of Humanity upon this Earth, regardless of nation, culture, religion, ideology, birthright, social status, language, complexion or the food they eat or starve for lack of, or the clothes and shoes that they wear, or simply are unable to possess ... For to do otherwise in any merciless agressive fashion of seeking to win an argument or dispute makes us Supremacists of thinking ourselves above and/or better than others, when in certain reality, we shall lie in the same earth together when death comes for us in that sooner or later ... I am a fan of The Human Race ... I truly enjoyed your words set to pen of page here in such inspiring fashion of telling the truth exactly the way is ...

Marve

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thanks for informative review.
Such a great write!!!!!.....

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thanks friend
light and ashes

3 Years Ago

You're welcome! :)


.... I have seen far too many tragedies that have occurred as a result of flash anger .. it is just not worth it.. it is though worth exploring alternative ways of responding to frustration, stress and hurt ... Having said that, you ask a good question and you have penned a cool poem.. very original my friend ...

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thanks friend
Neville

3 Years Ago


..................... you are most welcome
You certainly describe aggression very creatively here. Power of a thousand elephants is quite something. It is so destructive. Always best to take a step backwards and take the heat out of a situation. Otherwise the damage could be permanent. Niceittke composition here.

Chris

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thanks friend
I understand the poem. I hold in, a lot of anger. I tried to release. Can't be done. The poem touched many emotions. I believe, we must learn to live with some aggression. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry. Made me think this late evening in Michigan.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thanks friend
Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Yes, the root cause of any destruction... Aggression does nothing but only harm
Beautiful poem on outstanding wisdom

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thanks friend
A young person at the cafe asked me how I deal with reviews that do not feel good. I said, if I feel like I'm about to have a REACTION -- I just don't go there. If I can't calm down to respond, then I come back later when I can. We all need to calm down before lashing out, which has become so prevalent these days! Thanks for highlighting this societal scourge (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thanks friend
Your guidance is a deep wisdom we all need to savor in this life of intense emotion and lips that let fly before contemplation. Thank you for these deep lines of life.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thank you friend
Power of a thousand elephants. - I like that line.

You make a lot of poetic sense literally - if you know what I mean. Your poetry is real, it speaks truth and has meaning. Tyfs

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thank you friend
mmmmmmm anger and aggression ... so destructive ... words and limbs fly and strike and can never be taken back .. i love how you have emphasized this age old wisdom to think (or better ..pray) before we speak .. i am enjoying your precise poetry Arundass TP ... and quite the moniker if i do say so myself .. glad we have met!
E.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

thank you friend.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 26, 2020
Last Updated on November 26, 2020
Tags: Psychology, Aggression, Poem, Poetry

Author

Arundass TP
Arundass TP

Thalassery, Kerala, India



About
I am mad enough to write With a pen half filled ink On a torned paper I got Leaving others mad to read Inside the fantasies where I live. more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Poem by Arundass TP



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..