old school work

old school work

A Story by Arwen
"

it's bout a young girl wanting to fit in. and tries to join the same gang her brother is in but it leads to fatal mistake

"

 

B2C)               I really wish I had not agreed to this, but there was no going back now. My clock chimed as midnight came, I lay awake on my bed waiting for a little knock, that tells me that my brother is ready and waiting for me. The knock came; it seemed to take an eternity to come.
“Rose are you ready?” whispered my brother.
            I grabbed my jacket and put out my hand to turn my door handle. I really wish I had told my parents about this, but what would I tell them, that I wanted to join the same gang that my brother is in? I turned my door handle and left with my brother.
“Where are we meeting them?” I asked
“Down by the old bridge.” He replied. So we quietly left the house so as not to disturb our parents.
            When we arrived at the old bridge my brother’s gang was waiting for us.
“How long have you been waiting for us?” asked my brother
“Long enough” replied the leader.
“Rose this is Logun, Logun this is my sister Rose.” My brother introduced us.
“She doesn’t look like you.” Logun told my brother Darean
“Well what are we waiting for?” asked one of the other gang members.
“Are you ready?” Logun asked me.
“Yes.”
“Right then Rose, you will be the bait, if the gang we are going to tease, knows you which I think they do. They will chase you, and all you have got to do is bring them here and we will do the rest.” Logun told me.
“Ok” I replied. So I left the rest alone and went to wait for the other gang.
            They finally arrived after an hour.
“Hey look boys it’s the sister of that boy in Logun’s gang.” Said the leader of that gang. And that’s when they chased me. And of course I ran. I ran straight down to the old bridge. Straight into Logun’s trap.
“NOW!!” I screamed. And everyone came running out to my aid. But what happened next will never forget. It all went wrong. The other gang was waiting for the trap or should I say they were expecting it.
            A fight broke out and the other gang brought weapons with them, some of them had guns and the others had daggers or knifes. The leader of the other gang went towards my brother with his knife. That is when I seen a big stone and threw it, and it hit what I aimed for. But then he came for me, hit me across my face while his knife cut me on my cheek. At that time my brother jumped on the back of the leader and they both fell. But the leader was too quick and got back up before Darean did and he then thrust his knife into my brother, while I watched in terror. That is when I screamed in shock and grief. The other gang ran while Logun and the others came towards me.
“Is he alright?” Logun asked me.
“No, h...h...h...he’s gone.” I cried.
“You go and get help.” Logun told one of the others. So he ran off trying to get help, while the others and Logun stayed with me while I cradled my brother in my arms. Then help arrived.
“It’s ok now love help has arrived, ambulance is on its way.” A man told me. Then a couple of minutes later the ambulance arrived to find me crying my eyes out.
“Come on mow love, you can’t do any more for him.” A paramedic told me.
“Lets take a look at that cut.” The paramedic told me.
            And that’s when my parents came. After the cut on my face was seen to and my brother taken to the hospital, we went home and I never again wished to join any gang after that

© 2009 Arwen


Author's Note

Arwen
this happened to one of my friends. i wanted to do a story that was similar but she said i could use what happened as the story her and her parents didnt mind. so please remember there people out there who do try to fit in and this is sometimes the end result. thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Eh.. is her brother ok? I hope he is.

Anyway, I can't really say that this was well-written, but I guess the moral can really be seen.


Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow, that really sends a message, it's so sad! What happened after? This makes me really sad, like I can't even describe how sad!

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is sad, but as you said lots of misguided kids take that choice hoping for a better of an easy way to get things. Peer presure and all of that stuff. A very well written stroy Arwen, thanks for the heads up.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2009

Author

Arwen
Arwen

south wales, United Kingdom



About
hi im 19, female and im in college, studying national diploma in horse management. I love writing my own stories and i love to read books, at the mo im reading books written by kelly armstrong. I also.. more..

Writing
The Demon God The Demon God

A Story by Arwen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Just Friends Just Friends

A Poem by Rose