Just a Realization

Just a Realization

A Story by The AshKat Projects
"

It's pretty messy really. You know, when it hits you like a light bulb? And then you lose track because the thoughts keep pouring in? That. Simplicity is by faaar the wrong word here. You'll see why

"
[among many other thoughts...]
Such an extraordinary thing when you're at your top most joy, that there's this one person, just this one; the only one who can drain you from all of it. And not because that person wants to or means to but, just because of the effect and power that person has on you. Because that's where your heart is. That's what you care about. That one person. And only that person can bring you down. Only that person can lift you up like no one else can. No one and nothing can as much as that one person. Only that person has that power. Mindblowing really...
Such a strong thing. Love. A truly destructive situation - call it term, call it condition if you want - even self destructive one might add and yet... so beautiful. So powerful. And unique. And lucky he who you've given that much power to. Lucky he who has earned it. Cause it's just one. Only one. The one.
I know it sounds kinda sobby and moody and corny but I really don't mean it that way. It really is intriguing and worth admiring the effect someone can have on you. Either that person is your lover, a relative or a friend. It could be anybody for anyone. And whoever that person is, sure holds a whole lot of power in their hands. Whether they know it or not. Or appreciate it..
However, sometimes we give that power to the wrong person. Sometimes we ourselves become victims of our own needs, dreams, desires and beliefs, become misguided and fall just like that for someone who seems to be the right one. But people make mistakes. And just because we feel something, it doesn't always mean it's the right thing for us. Be careful who you give that much power to. Cause sometimes, it's just not meant to be... The good thing is though, it is not necessarily a one time thing. If the person you've given that power doesn't deserve it, sooner or later you will take that power back and be able to give it to someone truly worthy.
How will you know when it's right? Simple. If something's meant to be, it will be. You will feel it. It will survive, it will hold on, it will keep on going. Whatever the challenge it will surpass it. That doesn't mean however that it should come and stay at an extreme cost or difficulty. It should come and have a normal pace. It should be easy. Well, not too easy but, not too hard as well. It shouldn't be filled with obstacles and difficulties and negatives and sadness and tears for the most part. It should come naturally. Easily. It would just be. You would just be happy... If something's meant to be, you will have a smile on your face everyday. Maybe not all day but, everyday. So yeah... "Simple"...
Dang it. Even I lost track. Because it's so far more than that. You know why? Because even if a certain something or someone is the wrong one, each time is unique in its own way. There is always something to win or learn whatever the outcome. No matter how something ends (if it ends), there will always be those times, those moments when it was at its best. Precious moments. Memories... And the bad ones? These are just lessons. Lessons to prepare you for your next try. Lessons to teach you how to make even more memories and to be able to maintain them and laugh at them with that crazy a*s person, that one person who means the world to you with whom you share each other's given power..

© 2017 The AshKat Projects


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7aJCVyxXLY

Posted 6 Years Ago


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOrBY7EIx7s

Posted 6 Years Ago


When our souls hurt, our pain is transmitted into our bodies as the spiritual quality of the life force that we feed into each cell. The first 100 years in sb's lifetime are the toughest...

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 4, 2017
Last Updated on August 9, 2017
Tags: realization, love, the one, mistakes, power, power of love, powerful, unique

Author

The AshKat Projects
The AshKat Projects

Athens, Paleon Faliro, Greece



About
All about my crazy a*s piece of a mind that is. Troubled? Worth reading? Any good? Ispiring? Don't know. All I know is writing it all down keeps my head at ease. Writing expresses me. I love it and I .. more..

Writing