Green Light

Green Light

A Chapter by Asilem

Chapter 1: Green Light

 

"You're mine," he said. "And don't forget it."

 

"How could I?" I said, sarcasm heavy on my tongue. "You remind me every time any male competition come within a ten mile radius of me. Besides, your tough, bad boy appearance scares them all away."

 

His grimace transitioned into a smirk. "Good. Then all those hours I spent glaring at myself in the mirror were worth it."

 

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. He was joking. He came by his commanding demeanor naturally. Now that I think about it, all his brother had the same look. They probably inherited it from their dad, Mr. Alpha. Whom, I might add, Luke claims he's going to be now that he's found his mate. Because a werewolf cannot become alpha without his mate. It all had something to do with keeping them in check--- keep them from making irrational decisions.

 

And I'm the mate thats supposed to be able to do that. Me, the overweight girl with braces, and skin problems.

 

I'm the one thats supposed to be able to calm the alpha when he's in a blind, murderous rage, and still be welcomed into his bed.

 

I rolled my eyes again. Yeah, right.

 

The only good thing I can think of from this situation us that he's positively gorgeous.

I never thought guys like him really existed. His dark hair and tan skin made his blue eyes pop. Like they held a message saying "Look at me, look at me!" and you had no choice, but to obey. He had muscles that looked dangerous --- in more ways than one. He most likely comes by that naturally, too. He proababy came out of his mom flexing his muscles.

 

He makes me want to do bad things with him. I want him to do bad things to me. I want him to bring me clase and kiss me, his hands tracing every curve of me....

 

I was pulled from my reverie by him placing his hand gently on my demin covered thigh. We had stopped at a red light, and he had turned toward me. When I looked at his face, I saw hunger in his eyes. He kept them locked with mine as he ran his hand to my leg, to my hip, along my side to my head where he met his other hand. The hard calluses on his fingers and palm felt good as he held my head.

 

He face kept getting closer to me until his lips were touching mine, our noses pressed against each other's cheeks. My eyes closed and I was helpless as he kissed me, his lips gentle, but promising.

 

My hands found their way to his chest and abdomen as he hands found a path under my shirt.

 

We jumped apart from each other, his head banging against the roof and me, clinging to the door when a loud car horn blared past us.

 

The light had turned green. Luke, already recovered, slammed his foot on the gas.



© 2012 Asilem


Author's Note

Asilem
Do you like it? Please ignore my typos. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"Good. Then all those hours I spent glaring at myself in the mirror were worth it." Too funny, :P
I really liked this, it has great possibility. But I kindov feel like you've giving too much away. I'm curios to learn about these werewolves and there culture. Also how she's going to handle his wolf side. But I feel like I've already got over this couple. There's no wedge in their relationship, apart from her slight insecurities. But that's an easy fix seeing as how he's already in love with her and she's hot 'n' ready, lol.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Asilem

11 Years Ago

Well, I guess I need to post the next chapter then! It's already written. I hope you'll like it. Jus.. read more
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

Lol Kk



Reviews

"Good. Then all those hours I spent glaring at myself in the mirror were worth it." Too funny, :P
I really liked this, it has great possibility. But I kindov feel like you've giving too much away. I'm curios to learn about these werewolves and there culture. Also how she's going to handle his wolf side. But I feel like I've already got over this couple. There's no wedge in their relationship, apart from her slight insecurities. But that's an easy fix seeing as how he's already in love with her and she's hot 'n' ready, lol.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Asilem

11 Years Ago

Well, I guess I need to post the next chapter then! It's already written. I hope you'll like it. Jus.. read more
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

Lol Kk

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

422 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012
Tags: werewolf, alpha, alphas, mate, mates, love, werewolves


Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing