Ball

Ball

A Chapter by Asilem
"

Will it end in disaster?

"

It was impossible to decide which was worse.

 

The dress I had to wear for the ball or the fact that I had to dance with Luke in the middle of the dance floor, in front of everybody! Making a fool of myself was not on my list of things to do.

 

The dress was pink. Not a bright, hip pink, but fairy princess pink, with a dusting of red sparkles along the skirt. It was way too tight and cut way too low up in the bust. Plus, it was way too short. When I bent over to secure the painful heels, my b***s practically fell out, and you got a clear view of my butt. The pervert that decided this was the dress, needs a high five. In the face. With a chair.

 

"Emmi Robson," the bass voice boomed from the ballroom entrance, making me jump. I was supposed to gracefully walk out and meet Luke in the middle of the dance floor. My heart beating a hundred miles per hour and a blush spreading across my face like a wildfire, I began my walk to Luke. But it wasn't at all gracefull.

 

My hands figeted and I tripped over the flat marble surface of the floor, landing on my face. When I looked up, fancy old man shoes had stopped in front of me. My gaze travelled up long legs to a familiar broad torso to see Luke's gorgeous face.

 

I thought he'd be displeased that I had ruin the walk, but he simply smirked and offered me a hand.

 

When I took it, he pulled me up fast and quickly folded me into his arms. My arms around his neck, his around my waist. He slid the balls of my heeled feet onto the top of his and began to move us to the music that had started to play.

 

"I was right," he whispered as he lowered his head to mine.

 

"About what?"

 

"I knew you'd look sexy in that dress."

 

My head snapped back and I stared at him in disbelief. "You put me in this sluty dress?"

 

"Sluty?"

 

"Hell yes!" I whispered feverently. "Don't you see how revealing it is?"

 

His eyes became hooded and flared with heat when they dropped to ogle my cleavage. I felt the urge to cover myself, but I restrained, digging my fingers into my arm. His voice came out low and sultry. "Yes."

 

"Did it ever occur to you that everyone else would see it, too?"

 

His gaze shot back to my face and I heard a low growl slide from his mouth as his teeth clenched.

 

"Didn't think about that, now did you?" I muttered smugly.

 

He suddenly haulted our dancing and shrugged out of his black jacket. "Here," he said. "Put this on."

 

"So next time you'll let me pick out my own dress?" I asked hopefully as I shrug on his jacket. It comes down to mid-thigh.

 

"Sweetness, if it would be up to you, you wouldn't even have to pick a dress."

 

"You're damn right."

 

He sighed, staring at my face. I give him a big, lots of teeth, smile.

 

He smiled, bemused, shaking his head. "What am I going to do with you, Emmi?"

 

Before I can reply, Luke's dad, John, and a man I didn't recognize, came up to us. John stepped forward and hugged him, saying, "I'm so proud of you."

 

"I'm not alpha yet, Dad."

 

"I know, but this is the first step." Then he turned to me. "You don't know how happy you've made me, Emmi. Thank you."

 

I nod, flushing. "No problem."

 

"I would like you to meet Gale Armstrong," John continues. "He's the alpha of the Phantom Rider Pack in Hill Valley."

 

"Nice to meet you."

 

"Likewise," he smiled. "I hate to tear you two apart, but we need to borrow Luke for a little while to discuss some things."

 

"What things?"

 

Luke turned to me. "Nothing you need to worry about I'm sure." He kissed my forehead. "I'll meet you in a few minutes."

 

"Um, ok."

 

I was standing there after they left. Feeling awkward, I found my way through the dances to find Luke's friends. Alex pulled me into a hug when I stopped at his side.

 

"Hey, Emmi."

 

"Hey."

 

He winked. "I bet you're excited for the Mating tonight," he said after he let go of me.

 

My brow furrowed. "What mating?"

 

"Yeah, you go into the woods and bang after the ball."

 

My eyes widened, and I step back, away from him. "What!?"

 

I was too mad and shocked and furious to wait for an answer. I marched through the crowd of faceless nobodies. I found Luke at a table in the back with his and Mr. Armstrong. They looked up as I approached. Luke jumped up when he saw the look on my face.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked, completely clueless.

 

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that we're supposed to have sex in the middle of the forrest?! With everyone knowing what we're up to!?"

 

"It's tradition," he said calmly. I could tell it took him effort to be that way. He didn't want to make a scene.

 

Well, screw that idea. I'm making a scene, whether he likes it or not.

 

"Tradition my a*s!" I yelled at him. "I'm not going through with it!"

 

His blue eyes darkened and I saw his fists clench at his sides.

 

"Now, Emmi," John said. "Just calm down and we'll talk about this in a quiet private---"

 

"I'm gonna talk about this now!" I yelled at him, too. I could tell he was getting angry as well. I wasn't that ignorant to realize that I was getting myeslf into some deep s**t, but at the moment, I was too pissed off to care.



© 2013 Asilem


Author's Note

Asilem
I hope this is long enough for those of you who complained. ;) And as always please tell me what you think! Oh, and if you spot any typos can you let me know? Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Lol, I love it, wish this chapter was a bit longer because it just kind... Well... Ended. I find the whole book sligjtly jumpy from one event from another without any transitions but I still love it :) the detail is amazing and I love your writing style... Still! :) amazing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ella

11 Years Ago

Lol, it's fine, I still love you ♥♡
Asilem

11 Years Ago

Yay. *Feels the love*
Ella

11 Years Ago

Lol, you are



Reviews

This was an amazing story! But there must be more!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


...I'm impressed, you write well and I like the smoothness of the write...well done my friend...more please.:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Asilem

11 Years Ago

wow. thank you so much. :)
Night

11 Years Ago

...you're welcome.:)
Lol, I love it, wish this chapter was a bit longer because it just kind... Well... Ended. I find the whole book sligjtly jumpy from one event from another without any transitions but I still love it :) the detail is amazing and I love your writing style... Still! :) amazing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ella

11 Years Ago

Lol, it's fine, I still love you ♥♡
Asilem

11 Years Ago

Yay. *Feels the love*
Ella

11 Years Ago

Lol, you are

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 7, 2013
Last Updated on January 8, 2013
Tags: balls, werewolf, pack, mates, love, dancing, jealousy, sex


Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing