Part 2

Part 2

A Chapter by Asilem

The first coherent thought that seeped through my cloudy mind was the memories.

I remembered what had gone down at my house---the door open, my struggle with the masked man. And of course I remember that man being killed by another, and then having been blindfolded and knocked out cold.

 Now I was in a warm place. Dark, from what I could tell from beneath my blindfold. The lower part of my body ached. I tried to move, tried stretching my legs, but they were stopped my something. So I tried moving my arms; my hands were still bound together. I lifted them and touched something above me. I pushed on it, but whatever it was wouldn’t move.

I started to pound on it. “Hey! Let me out of here!” I shouted.

I thought I heard someone say something, so I paused, but as the silence dragged on, I began pounding again.

“Let me out of here! Please!” I shouted. “Please! Let me---“

The box I was contained in shook madly, my limbs bounced, my head banged against the walls of the box.

“Be quiet!” I heard. I stayed still, listening for more, but there was nothing.

It was silent for a while as I thought of excuses for them to let me out.

“I have to go to the bathroom!” I said loudly.

“I’m not letting you out.” The voice sounded deep, probably a guy.

“Do you want me to pee my pants?” I said. “I tell you, I’m not cleanin’ it up!”

There was more silence, then I heard what sounded like a lock being opened, and the wall thing above me lifted away with a loud creak. I squinted my eyes against the bright light that suddenly filled the box.

I saw looming above me the man in the ski mask. He reached down and grabbed my bound hand, pulling me to a sitting position.

I discovered by looking around that I was in a trunk in a train compartment.

The masked man continued to lift me to a standing position and I shakily stepped out.

“Alright, hurry up and go,” he demanded.

“How do you expect me to go with my hands tied?” I said.

“If you really have to go, then you’ll figure it out,” he said gruffly as he shoved me toward a narrow opening next to the compartment door. I paused near the door, eyeing it.

“Don’t even think about it,” he warned.

I went through the narrowed opening, closing the door behind me.



© 2013 Asilem


Author's Note

Asilem
I know about my mess up with the blindfold. Please ignore that. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A short and interesting chapter. I like the description of location and her conversation with the kidnapper. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Asilem

11 Years Ago

Thank you. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 26, 2013
Last Updated on January 26, 2013
Tags: kidnapped, taken, knives, guns, terrified, suspense


Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing