Secrets

Secrets

A Story by AssKicker
"

When a girl at their school dies, 3 girls start getting messages about the death. Can these strangers work together to catch a criminal? Or is the criminal closer than they could have ever expected..

"
The air was still and the sky above her was cloudy and gray. Mimi nervously hugged the envelope that she had been carrying, between her arm and side as her hurried down the pavement to the North Shore National Bank. The streetlights above her flickered as she passed, like they knew she was there. Creepy much? Like it wasn't weird enough she was here in the first place, now the streets had to make her feel like someone freaking watching her?

All she wanted was for this to be over. She wanted to get this money there and get her a*s back to her warm, cozy bed before some freak decided that he could use a pretty girl for his own sick, fantasy tonight.

Mimi's new leather boots made a loud clicking noise against the pavement as she paced, so she concentrated on that, rather than how terrified she was. She finally got the the automatic teller and sighed gratefully.

"Thank God," she whispered to herself, and with trembling fingers she started searching her pockets her credit card.

Something, way off in the distance made a sound, but she figured she would ignore it and maybe, it would go away. She quickly slid her card into the machine and started punching in numbers.
"One...five..sev-" she began muttering as she punched when she heard another sound off in the distance, but closer

"Hello?" she called, turning around and, unconsciously resting her hand against her pocket to make sure her phone was there. It was.

No one answered, so the turned back to machine and tried to swallow the lump in her throat.

She sighed when she was finished, turning away from the teller and beginning to stuff the hundred dollar bills she had just withdrawn into the envelope.

The buzzing in her pocket, caused her to jump and drop the bills onto the wet sidewalk. She glanced down at it and groaned, quickly trying to gather the bills so she could go home.

"Just my luck." she muttered while stooping to collect the bills.

Thinks like this only happens to her.

She squinted down at her cell screen and groaned. Maybe not wearing her glasses was a bad idea after all.

© 2012 AssKicker


Author's Note

AssKicker
Comments/Criticisms welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on April 29, 2012
Last Updated on April 29, 2012
Tags: murder, love, death, blackmail, hate, sex

Author

AssKicker
AssKicker

Writing
Snowflakes Snowflakes

A Poem by AssKicker