OC Alphabet Thing

OC Alphabet Thing

A Story by Ceara
"

I literally have no where else to post this. Just go with it.

"
Is the most attractive: THIS IS TOUGH. Uhhhhh...
Gets bored the fastest: Mel. She'll just leave conversations that bore her without saying anything. Alita has a pretty small attention span, too. 
Is the most open to cuddling: Aegis. No one can escape her cuddles. Zia also adores them, but she's a little pickier.
Fears death the most: Hazel? She lives a pretty stressful life. 
Is the most emotive: Alita, probably. She's very expressive with her emotions...including the bad ones. 
Is my favorite: I CAN'T CHOOSE
Has the greenest thumb: Anthy. Her love for green things is only swamped by her determination to care for them. Of course, Nexii is pretty good with plants, too.  
Trusts their horoscope the most: Hmmm...Aegis. She's surprisingly superstitious.
Tends to idolize people they shouldn't: Kasie. Mel isn't the best roll model, ahaha.
Tells the most dad jokes: LEON. His sense of humor is terrible, and mostly painful puns.
Is the most skilled in the kitchen: Hazel, probably. She's lazy, but with her family's culinary background, she's only eaten good food. And ramen. Mel is great with simple dishes and cakes.  
Lies the most: Poppy or Dandy. Each for different reasons.
Is the biggest memer: Dandy. She loves pranks like that, and enjoys showing other people the dumbest things.
N: needs way more attention from me: KIYO IS STILL LOVE YOU I SWEAR BY PATIENT. 
Has the most OCs of their own: Hazel. She was on a lot of rp and such sites. Her favorite is a zombie girl with one arm. And cat ears.
Is the purest, most perfect cinnamon roll: ZIA. And Meena, too. Both are sweet incarnate.
Is the quickest to judge others: Marina. She's usually right, but good luck changing her mind if she isn't. Dandy is bad with this, too.
Feels the most detached from reality: Alita. Being caught in an endless timeloop can do that to a person.
Has the strongest spirit: Meena, maybe. Even the bad stuff doesn't seem so bad around her. Aegis is pretty mentally tough, too.
Is the most terrifying: Poppy. The lack of human empathy and logic she has is scary. 
Is the most unapologetic for the way they live their life: Mel. She's worked hard to get to where she is, and doesn't care what people have to say about it. Aegis is also very laze-faire in that regard.
Is the best at video games: Hazel. A lot of her childhood was dedicated to Resident Evil. Aegis is decent, and Mel is only good at racing games. Zia likes the cooking game Leon let her borrow.
Watches the most anime: Hazel. Hands down. Hisui likes Shojos, but mostly watches in secrecy.
Is the most xenial toward complete strangers: It's a tie between Zia and Nexii. 
Yells the most: Mel. She's an eternal flame, baby.
Gets the most overzealous over something others wouldn't expect: Hmm. Zia. She gets excited over weird "human" things. Like strawberry milk, and cartoons. 

© 2015 Ceara


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really different! It's is really quite interesting the way you have matched up all these (your?) friends
with all these traits. It comes over as quite affectionate and gives a glimpse into your life.
Well done,
Alan

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Added on October 3, 2015
Last Updated on October 3, 2015
Tags: dont look at this, really, its just filler, unless you like my Ocs?

Author

Ceara
Ceara

CA



About
asdfadsf more..

Writing
Turning Point Turning Point

A Story by Ceara