Thursday Nights

Thursday Nights

A Story by Aube Ralph
"

hmmm

"

 

-Choke me!
-What? Why?
-I’ve never been choked before; I wanna see how it’ll feel.
 
He looked at her, a question mark on his face, and smiled nervously. They met two years ago, a mutual friend’s idea. He wanted to kiss her since that first day, but didn’t make a move. She was little miss personality. Her schoolboy haircut with red streaks intrigued him. She was shaped like one of those old actresses, in the AMC movies: nicely shaped round breasts, tiny waist—24 inches, he thought, but wasn’t sure—and birthing hips. She looked great, except for that hair.
 
She spent the night.
 
He couldn’t believe it took them two years to finally spend time with each other. It was what the old folk would call time well spent.
 
Every move they made, from the movies they picked out, to the first kiss was smooth. They resembled a choreographed modern dance performance by the Alvin Ailey Dance Team. It was magical.
 
His fingers searched every inch of her body, disappeared when it called for it. He knew what she needed, and spent the rest of the night pleasing her without a word of instruction. She moaned incessantly. He couldn’t stop her, since it was his fault she was having such a good time.
 
She fell asleep.
 
He watched patiently as she slept. She snored. He made a note of it so he could tell her when she regained consciousness. Why she trusted him so much was beyond him. They talked, but not so much that she should trust him enough to sleep in his bed naked. He liked that. Her comfort that evening was his goal. He kissed her cheek; she smiled.
 
-Hi dear.
-Hey babe.
-I’m so thirsty—O my God! I missed the fricking movies!
-They were all good.
-I’m glad. Can I have some juice?
 
Fruit punch was her drink of choice earlier at the deli, so he poured her a glass. She was almost too perfect for him—less the sex. He commended her abstinence. How she made it to twenty-two without breaking her seal was puzzling to him. He’d experienced it all—sex, drugs, alcohol. Sharing her experienced would be his honor.
 
She traced the outline of his face, while he held her close. The house was freezing. She trembled under the covers. Whether it was fear or the cold, he hadn’t a clue; he just pulled her in closer and kissed her lips. They were so soft. Her bottom lip was plump too, he nibbled a little. That’s when she said it.
 
-Choke me!
-What? Why?
- I’ve never been choked before; I wanna know how it feels.
 
He hesitated a moment, then did as she requested. No one had ever asked him to choke them before. He’d never expect a virgin to either.
 
She climaxed.
 
He didn’t get how she could from his gentle hands discovering her most inward parts, or how choking even turned her now. But his aim was to please.
 
-I like being with you.
-Oh me too.
-I’m really happy. I just want you to know I’m really happy. You were so gentle.
-No one’s ever been gentle before?
-No. Most guys don’t care that I’m inexperienced sometimes it feels like they’re
 punching me, and it hurts. You were so gentle, even when you held my neck, the
 squeeze was gentle. I liked that.
 
He was pleased. Nerves were killing his mood earlier, because he wasn’t sure what she’d want or need. He just did what he thought was best, considering her inexperience. They laid there gazing at each other.
 
The sound of her alarm broke their silence, and his thoughts.
 
-I have to go soon.
-Why?
-I have work.
-Don’t go. Stay with me.
 
He enjoyed being with her too. He wanted to tell her, but couldn’t say it with the same conviction she had.
 
-I can’t. My boss is pregnant. I gotta go.
 
Watching her prepare to leave was killing him. She climbed put of the bed without the covers; the silhouette of her naked body was beautiful. Fat in all the right places, he thought.
 
-Where’s my underwear?
-With the rest of your stuff…
-No, it definitely isn’t.
-Oh, then I don’t know.
-You took them off me!
-I know…I’ll check.
-Found ‘em!
 
He was upset she’d found them, because she would leave in less than 8 minutes. He wanted to tell her it was that great for him too, but hesitated. He walked her to the door, kissed her cheeks, her soft lips; he’d see her soon. He watched as she walked away from the house. They might never find time again. He grabbed his coat to run after her.
 
She was gone.
 
Thursdays always bring back memories of that time he spent with her. Time well spent.

© 2009 Aube Ralph


Author's Note

Aube Ralph
good times

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WHAT! WHY? is the same question I ask! Trying to have me catch a case of he said she said! LOL!! Very original piece. I was into it...you should've seen my expressions while reading. LOL. It was filled with excitement, innocence and uncontrollable control!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw this is absolutely perfect and beautiful. I feel as If I've been there! You're definately my favortie new writer. Thank you for this wonderful story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 16, 2009

Author

Aube Ralph
Aube Ralph

Bronx, NY



About
24. Grad School Literature. I love writing, it's always been a part of my life ever since I could remember, even before the blog age I have been writing incessantly. I specialize in poetry, short stor.. more..

Writing
push push

A Poem by Aube Ralph


new new

A Poem by Aube Ralph



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


all all

A Poem by Aube Ralph