Drug Bust

Drug Bust

A Stage Play by Aube Ralph
"

this is my first play ever...i have yet to write another

"

 

Jill - 22 year old college senior with full time job
Don - 20 year old college sophomore Jill’s boyfriend
Nolan- Jill’s uncle, up-and-coming drug dealer, who’s also a fake Jamaican
Sylvia - Jill’s mom.
The Cops- Sgt Jackson, Sgt Harris, Detective Parks, The Narcotic Unit
Nolan’s Boys- Ben, Johnson, Nuzzi
Therapist
Waitress
 
Scene 1
Scene opens with bright jarring lights and a loud crashing sound that resembles a head-on collision. Bob Marley’s Could You Be Loved is playing in the background, but the record is stuck on the line “and the darkness it must come out to light; stayin’ alive.” The music stops. The lights fade. A spotlight is spotted on a young girl dressed like a waitress she’s knocking on the window of a 2004 Nissan Maxima. She speaks.
 
Waitress
Hello, are you ok? Umm…can you get out of your car?
 
Jill
D****t. Why the f**k…I’m so f*****g…S**t my f*****g car…Oh my God, my mom’s gonna kill me.
 
Waitress
Hello? Oh my god are you ok? Can you get out of your car, it looks pretty bad, you might want to get out?
 
Jill
(Nastily) I’m ok, considering this frigging setback…(she grabs her cell and dials 911) Hello…Yes, I was just in a car accident. No, a drunk driver just totaled me car though. What? Can you send an ambulance?...Well their car is flipped over the curb it looks pretty bad, I never saw anything like that. My name is Jill. Jill Malone. Five minutes? Okay. Yes. Yes I think I can move…(Steps out of the car, still in shock). F**K me in the a*****e. This totally sucks. My vacation’s supposed to start tomorrow and this bullshit. Jeez!
 
Waitress
Miss you’re bleeding.
 
Jill
I’m sorry what?
 
 
Waitress
You’re bleeding. There’s blood going down the side of you face.
 
Jill
Great! That would explain the massive headache I have right now. ( She starts to collapse)
 
Waitress
Oh my god! This girl is really hurt can someone help me.
 
Two ambulances pull up. They immediately rush to the drunk driver’s overturned Toyota 4-Runner. He’s wailing as he crawls out of his vehicle without help. The EMT workers over-look Jill and rush to the drunk driver’s side. The waitress is horrified.
 
Waitress
Hello! This girl is hurt. Those a******s ran the light, and almost killed her. Can somebody help her? Can anyone help her? I think she’s unconscious…
 
Black out. End scene.
 
Scene 2
We’re in the therapist’s office. Jill is laying on a large red-velvet couch, and the therapist is sitting in a camouflage arm-chair. Jill is sobbing as she re-lives the car accident for what she thinks will be her last time. It’s been three months accident.
 
Jill
I can’t even get behind the wheel anymore.
 
Therapist
Why do you think so Jill?
 
Jill
I keep thinking some a*****e will total the car I’m in and this time I won’t survive the trauma.
 
Therapist
And how does that make you feel Jill?
 
Jill
It makes me feel really s****y, cause I’ve been driving since I was 16 and this crap doesn’t make any sense. I can’t f*****g function.
 
Therapist
 We talked about your foul language remember?
 
 
Jill
 
Are you f*****g kidding? Did that seriously just come out of your face? What the f**k is my mother paying you for? Oh my God. I’m having a freaking crisis and all you can think about is your (changes to a smug tone) absolute distaste for obscenities. D****t!
 
Therapist
 
Jill it’s obvious that you’re still very traumatized from the accident. You’ve been seeing me along with the neurologist, chiropractor and massage therapist. And it seems like you’ve made progress, but it almost seems like it…
 
Jill
 
Okay Doc. I gotta go. I’ll be back on Friday. I’ll tell you which car I decide on buying, if I don’t decide to move to Brooklyn with my uncle.
 
Therapist
 
See you then Jill. And don’t forget to…
 
Jill hustles out of the room before he can finish his sentence. He doesn’t bother to finish, instead he jots a note and sighs. He speaks.
 
Therapist
 
I can’t believe how traumatized Jill was from the accident. People get in car crashes almost every 20 minutes. I think that’s what the statistic says at least. So why is this girl so terrified? She was barely hurt…I wish I could get through to her. (He sighs and shakes his head)
Lights fade. End Scene.
 
Scene 3
 
The scene opens in Sylvia’s house. Jill is in the living room on a couch that looks identical to the one in the therapist’s office, she’s dialing. The audience can hear the dial tone, the ringing, and the therapist answer.
 
Jill
 
Hey Doc, I just want you to know I won’t be coming by this Friday or anytime after that…
 
Therapist
 
Why is that? Will you be seeking other help?
 
Jill
 
I’m actually moving to Brooklyn with my uncle, so I’m gonna try to see a therapist near my school or even work, just cause it’ll be easier. I’m changing the neurologist and chiropractor as well…
 
Therapist
 
Okay Jill, I wish you the best. And if you’re ever in town…(she hangs up before he can finish)The lights dim on Jill; a spotlight lights up the therapist at his desk in his office.
 
Therapist
Seems like every time I start to get through to these patients some kind of relocation always f***s up their treatment. (He sighs and writes in his notebook from the session)
 
Scene 4
 
Play opens in a run down Brooklyn apartment. It’s been almost 14 months since Jill’s car accident. She’s moved in with her uncle to be closer to school and work. She’s trying to make the best of her life, finish school, and become the lawyer she’s always wanted to be. She’s dealing with everyday issues, boyfriend, family trouble, balancing school and work, and her uncle has taken on a new hobby that she dreads. Scene opens with Jill returning from a full day of Wednesday classes. It’s 10 p.m. As she unlocks the door to her uncle’s apartment her phone rings and Jill answers.
 
 
Jill
 
Hey Mom. Yea I just got in from class. What? Okay I’ll take the day off. The 13th? What are you doing for her birthday this year? Two Broadway plays, and a hotel room on Time’s Square for the weekend? Damn, I never got that. Huh? Okay. Okay mom, I gotta go, I gotta write a paper. Yea mom. Yea I’ll take it off. (Hangs up) Oh my f*****g God. I can’t believe I gotta take a day off for Ronell’s birthday. Eek. (To anyone in the apartment) Hey anybody home. Guess not. (She notices 2 leafy branches of hemp hanging from the hallway closet. She sighs, but quickly shuffles to her dingy room at the front of the apartment).
 
Moments later Jill makes her way back to the little kitchenette to prepare something for dinner. She flicks the light on.
 
Jill
 
(Roaches cover the countertops) Ah! F**k man. I can’t get used to this f*****g crap. Cleaning every freaking day, and for what? These f*****g roaches enjoy this place more than I ever will. (To uncle) Uncle Nolan, are you home?
 
Nolan
 
Gyal me dey ya. Dem roaches really creeping all ova this bombo cloth apartment. Me ha fi call de landlord. This man gotta bomb this blood cloth house. (Notices a sad look in Jill’s face) Whay wrong wid you so?
 
 
Jill
 
I’m just tired, not in the mood for this cleaning right now. What’s up with the frigging dishes man? Your guests really need to clean up when they’re done. It’s getting too much…Man what the hell is that stuff in the hallway hanging on the closet.
 
Nolan
 
Yea, da’s right. But me ain’t know how dis place does geh so messy gyal. Me always see you cleaning, but is like de roach and them just hide when yo fixin’ and then when yo done dey fly back out or something. (Avoids her question about the weed) Anyway, way Don dey? Me ain’t see this boy since he move in.
 
Jill
 
I dunno probably working, or skateboarding. Yea I’m thinking skateboarding.
 
Nolan
 
Gyurl yo must let dis boy help you around de place. I see you tryin ah cook fo’ dis negga man an’ he ain’t even wah help out wit little things in de place. You gotta do something gyurl. You going school, tryin ah mek de best fo yoself, you can’t let him bring you down Jill. You too smart fo dat.
 
Jill
 
Yea. Thanks, I’ll talk to him. I’m just so tired. Anyway. Good night. (Goes back to her room, shuts the door)
 
Lights out.End scene
 
Scene 5
 
Jill’s cell phone rings. She awakes unwillingly and is very cranky. It’s 1am and Don’s just getting in. She answers.
 
Jill
(Half asleep) Hello?
 
Don
 
Baby I’m outside. The door’s locked. Let me in.
 
Jill
(Grunts) Uhh. Aright I’m coming gimme a sec. (She stays wrapped in the covers and begins to doze again. Her phone rings again. She answers, again half asleep). Hello?
 
Don
 
Come on Jill. Just let me in.
 
Jill
 
Okay, okay I’m coming. Gimme a sec. (She gets up, puts on his boxers and t-shirt, and shuffles quickly out the apartment and down the stairs. She lets him in. He has a mysterious grin).
 
Don
 
Night baby. Gimme a kiss.
 
Jill
 
(kisses Don on the cheek) Why are you so late?
 
Don
 
I was uptown. On the block with the boys. You know how I do.
 
Jill
 
(She glares at him and sighs) Fine.
 
Don
 
Are you mad baby?
 
Jill
 
No. I’m not mad, just tired. (Under her breath as she treks back to the apartment) So tired of this f*****g bullshit. I should move back home, cause between you and my f*****g uncle I’ll catch a f*****g stroke.
 
 
Don
 
(They both enter her room) Baby? Did you cook today?
 
Jill
 
No, I got home at 10. Have cereal. I’m going back to bed.
 
Don
 
(as Jill crawls back into bed) You don’t even show me no love Jill. What’s really good with that?
 
Jill
 
(Half asleep) It’s in the cupboard baby. Or you can make yourself a sandwich…(she dozes off mid-sentence)
 
Lights out. End Scene
 
Scene 6
 
The scene opens in the hallway of the apartment. Nolan has a shocked expression on his face. He can’t believe it’s only been a week since he brought the hemp into the apartment and the cops are already breaking his door down and rushing in groups of two with their guns at attention. For the first time in 20 years he’s completely terrified. His boys share his horror.
 
 
Cops
 
(In unison) Nobody move! Nobody move! Get up Get up slowly! Let’s see those hands guys! Come on come on slowly, slowly (notices one of the men reaching for something)
 
Sgt Jackson
 
I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Just move towards us into the light. Anyone of us can shoot to kill, before you can reach for whatever it is you’re trying to get. Just relax. We’re bringing all of you in for question
 
(Meanwhile Jill and Don are too scared to come out of the room. They speak in whispers.)
 
Don
 
Jill what’s going on out there. Why are the cops here doing what sounds like a bust of some sort?
 
Jill
 
I guess someone tipped them on the hemp in the hallway.
 
Don
 
Hemp? What’s that?
 
Jill
 
Weed Don, are you retarded?
 
Don
 
I dunno code names and s**t
 
Jill
 
It’s not a cod name retard, just shut up, hopefully the cops just keep it moving and
(her door swings open, they both jump out of the bed)
 
Don and Jill
 
What’s going on officers?
 
Sgt Harris
 
We need to bring everyone on the premises in for questioning
 
Jill
 
(Being the brave one) What’s the questioning about? Why can’t you ask us what you need to here, off the record?
 
Sgt Harris
 
I’m sure you’re familiar with the Miranda rights…
 
Jill
 
Where’s your warrant for search and arrest?
 
 
 
Sgt Harris
 
Boys I found two teenagers no more than seventeen in the room!
 
Jill
 
I guess you don’t have a warrant then?
 
Sgt Harris
 
Listen kid this isn’t television. This is not an episode of Law and Order or CSI. This is real life. Shut up and come outside, and stop trying to be a smart a*s.
 
Jill
 
Are you familiar with the laws regarding search and seizure? Do you realize anything you find in this house without a warrant will be thrown out of the evidence that you accumulate. Look officer, I don’t know who you think you are but I’m not going anywhere with you and neither are the men out there, since it’s obvious you don’t have a warrant to search and/or arrest any of us.
 
Sgt Harris
 
There’s no way you could know all of that at 17.
 
Jill
 
I guess I‘m some kind of prodigy. Get out of my house before I call a lawyer and sue the police the department for coming into my house and invading my and the other tenants’ privacy.
 
Sgt Harris
 
Detective Parks? I’m gonna need you over here.
 
Jill
 
(Under her breath) Parks? Oh my God, I interned for his wife’s firm last year…
 
Detective Parks
 
(Quickly recognizes her) Jill Malone? Jill what are you doing in the house?
 
Jill
 
Adam this is my home. I don’t know what the scoop is, but I’m renting a room in this joint while I finish off my senior year because the commute was too much.
 
Detective Parks
 
Oh my God. This is so crazy. How do you know those men outside?
 
 
 
Jill
 
I’m sorry Adam but I really don’t think this is a good time for a chit chat session. Do you and your men have a warrant to be here right now?
 
Detective Parks
 
We came on a tip…
 
Jill
 
Tips aren’t the same as warrants under state or federal laws right?
 
Detective Parks
 
Jill I know you know the laws. I know you’re going into law school next fall. I know you know your rights. But Jill, we know what’s been going on in this house…
 
Jill
 
Adam, I’m sorry I can’t let anyone in this house cooperate because you and your men came here unprepared, expecting some kind of easy arrest of people who don’t know their rights. And the fact of the matter is there’s not enough of anything in plain sight that you can say is grounds for arrest. The fact is you’d have to search. And you don’t have a warrant. I’m gonna have to ask you to leave my property.
 
Detective Parks
 
(Very irritated) You know what Jill you’re right. We’ll be back tomorrow with a warrant and you’ll all be coming to the precinct for question. You, him (points to Don who’s been standing behind Jill), and the rest of those people who are outside.
 
Sgt Harris
 
I thought this kid was a minor Adam
 
 
 
Detective Parks
 
She’s pre-Law at NYU. Let’s get out of here before anything else gets touched. She knows her rights, and she knows my wife. That firm would eat the department alive.
 
Jill
 
Adam, let Theresa know I’ll be back this year for the program. You guys have a good night okay?
 
Don
 
Baby how’d you know all that stuff? (He tries to hold her)
 
Jill
 
Don get off me. You’re like a scared puppy. Grow some balls man! I’m tired of your crap.
 
Don
 
Baby I wanna be strong like you. Jill you gotta help me be strong like you.
 
Jill
 
Let’s check on Uncle Nolan. (She walks out behind the two officers to check on her uncle. Don stays in the room.)
 
Jill
 
They’re leaving okay?
 
Nolan
 
Wey you mean they leaving?
 
Jill
 
They’re gonna come back with the right paperwork probably tomorrow. You should get those guys outta here.
 
(By then the cops have retreated and she’s shut the door behind them. Her uncle’s friends leave one by one each says his piece as he leaves)
 
 
 
Nuzzi
 
Nolan am out, we’ll talk later aight?
 
Johnson
 
Man Nolan your niece saved our fake Jamaican asses tonight. I’m a call you man!
 
Ben
 
I f*****g s**t my pants. I was so f*****g scared. I got butt-fucked the last time I went to jail man. Thank god for your niece Nolan. I’m sorry I’m not coming back up here. I can’t go back to jail. I can’t get raped again man. I’m f*****g done with this crap. I’m done.
 
Nolan
 
Alright man. See all yo. Me niece look like she wah talk now. I ain’t know how this is going to pan out.
 
(Everyone leaves, Jill and Nolan sit in the kitchenette, the lights fade. End scene)
 
Scene 5
 
Nolan and Jill are still in the kitchenette. They both speak very softly.
 
Nolan
 
Jill I’m so sorry.
 
Jill
 
Uncle Nolan, we gotta get outta here or you gotta get that s**t outta here. I hid it earlier cause something wasn’t right when I got here today. But Uncle Nolan we gotta get this done fast.
 
Nolan
 
Jill, I’m gonna bury it outside.
 
Jill
 
Okay in the park 10 blocks from us has a good spot. I’m gonna get dressed.
 
Nolan
 
No Jill. I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna get it done. I can’t let you mess up your future for this bullshit.
 
Jill
 
Uncle Nolan, I’m coming with you. I’ll be your look out. It’s still early. It’s not like we’ve never gone for a jog at this time before. Come on let’s go.
 
Nolan
 
Where did you put the stuff?
 
Jill
 
I put it in a trash bag and stuffed it in the recycle can outside.
 
Nolan
 
Oh Lord Jill, it’s probably gone by now.
 
 
Jill
 
No way. The bag’s exactly the way I left it I bet. I mixed it with paper.
 
Nolan
 
Okay. Get dressed.
 
They both get ready in mere seconds. Don is in shock. He locks the door behind them. The land line rings. The answering machine picks up. It’s Jill’s mother.
 
Sylvia
 
Jill? (Sighs) Jill it’s your mother please call me as soon as possible. I’m gonna need you to come to the house this weekend. Just call me when you get the message. Give Don and Nolan my love okay honey? Goodnight.
 
Lights out
End scene
 
Scene 6
Don is pacing in the house while he waits for Jill and Nolan to get back.
 
Don
 
I wonder if Nolan suspects. Jill’s totally gonna figure it out. I’m so screwed. I gotta think of something fast, cause she’s good at that questioning s**t. I love her, and I know she loves me, but I dunno if she’ll ever forgive me for this one… (His cell phone rings, he answers. It’s Detective Parks)
 
Don
 
Man I’m so sorry Adam. I didn’t know they were gonna move the hemp. The s**t was hanging there for weeks. I was like what the f**k this guy is bold. I just wanted to protect Jill. I didn’t realize…
 
Detective Parks
 
Stop rambling like a lunatic Don. Nolan doesn’t suspect anything right?
 
Don
 
Nah!
 
Detective Parks
 
Just keep a look out, and take pictures, so I can convince the DA to get me a warrant. You know Jill really knows her stuff. She’s gonna make a great district attorney when her time comes.
 
Don
 
Yea, I know. Anyway I was so shook man! I thought your frigging back-up was gonna shoot me man. Damn Adam, this s**t is so crazy.
 
Parks
 
I know son. Just lay low, play dumb, and they’ll never suspect. Maybe you and Jill should work on moving out of that dump, before it gets raided again.
 
Don
 
Okay I gotta go. I think I hear footsteps… ( he hangs up before Parks can respond)
 
The sound that Don hears is a branch hitting against a window. 
He starts to clean up while Nolan and Jill are out
Lights fade
End scene
 
 
 
 
Scene 7
 
A few hours later Jill and Nolan return. They were successful in hiding the stash. Jill notices the red light flashing on her answering machine. She pushes the button. It’s her mother again…
 
Sylvia
 
Jill? (Sighs) Jill it’s your mother please call me as soon as possible. I’m gonna need you to come to the house this weekend. Just call me when you get the message. Give Don and Nolan my love okay honey? Goodnight.
 
Jill
 
What could this woman possibly want from me at this hour?
 
Nolan
 
You think she tell de cops and dem?
 
Jill
 
How could she? She never comes here Nolan, and I definitely didn’t tell her anything.
 
Nolan
 
You think Don would?
 
Jill
 
You know Don has his head in his a*s. He didn’t even know what the stuff was.
 
Nolan
 
You serious gyurl?
 
Jill
 
Yea man. I’m just happy those cops left. I was so scared I thought for sure we would all be going in.
 
Nolan
 
Jill I’m so sorry to put you at risk like that. I don’t know what I think sometimes. It’s like I have my head in my a*s like Don you know?
 
Jill
 
Uncle Nolan, I really am just happy this turned out the way it did. Because I don’t know if I’d be able to cope with being arrested for something I had nothing to do with. The past year has been hell for me. Between mom and dad’s separation, the accident, moving into this dump with you, and now this…S**t I don’t know how I’d be able to cope if it turned out for the worst.
 
Nolan
 
You think them coming back today?
 
Jill
 
There’s no telling with the cops Nolan. But at least there’s nothing to find. And anything we have here doesn’t give them enough grounds for arrest.
 
Nolan
 
Call your mother to see what she wants. I know she may be annoying sometimes to you, but she probably just misses you.
 
Jill
 
Yea you’re right.
 
Nolan
 
I’m really proud of you Jill.
 
Jill
 
Thanks Uncle Nolan. I’m gonna call my mom now, to see what she wanted.
 
Jill dials, her mom picks up after two rings
Sylvia
 
Jill?
 
Jill
 
Hey mom
 
Sylvia
 
Jill I need you to sit down; I have something to tell you.
 
Jill
 
What happened now mom?
 
Sylvia
 
It’s your father Jill.
 
Jill
 
What happened to dad, mom?
 
Sylvia
 
(She sighs)
 
Jill
 
What happened to dad?
 
Sylvia
 
Jill your father is dating. I saw him with a woman tonight when I was out with…
 
Jill
 
Mom this really needs to stop. I mean you and dad have been doing this since I was 4. Nothing’s changed. He’s cheated. You’ve cheated. You left him, finally, you left him, and now you’re calling at this hour to tell me he’s dating.
 
Sylvia
 
But Jill you don’t…
 
Jill
 
Come on mom. Just let it go. Dad’s a jerk. And he’s been jerking you around, and I’m tired of it, of you, of him, of all the crap that’s gone on. I don’t wanna be a part of it anymore. You seriously need to move on, and I know you have already, so I don’t understand why his dating is even affecting you.
 
Sylvia
 
It’s not so simple Jill. Everything doesn’t work like your shows that you watch on TV…
 
Jill
 
Mom. I know you and dad love each other. But I really believe that this is one of those cases where you just can’t be together…you know? I really believe that.
 
 
Sylvia
 
You’re right Jill. I’m sorry. I know you’ve been through a lot in the last couple years especially, and this isn’t making it any easier. I love you Jill. I’m sorry. Good night. I love you.
 
Jill
 
I love you too mom. I love both of you. But you guys need to really work on getting along in a more civil way. Anyway I gotta go I’m tired.
 
She hangs up the phone before her mom can reply. Sighs and goes to her room. Don’s still awake. He speaks.
 
Scene 8
 
Don is waiting up for Jill. She begins to undress, and crawls into bed. She looks exhausted. Don still speaks.
 
Don
 
Jill I know I rely on you for a lot…
 
Jill
 
Don it’s okay. I know, I know, you’re gonna be better. You wanna be better for me. I know you do Don. I know you love me. And I know you really wanna try. I know what you really want to do. I love you Don. I love you so much and I don’t wanna fight about nonsense anymore. I just want us to be happy.
 
Don
 
I love you so much Jill and I’m gonna try. I’m really gonna try.
 
Jill
 
And I’m gonna try too…
 
 
 
Don
 
Baby you were so brave…how’d you get so brave
 
Jill
 
When that drunk driver smashed into my car last year I was really scared. I thought I was gonna die. I didn’t though. So I guess I must’ve had a guardian angel watching over me that night. Honestly, I really don’t know how I do it. I think if it wasn’t for God, I’d be terrified of life and living, especially after that accident. And nothing scares me more than that. Nothing.
 
Don
 
I wanna marry you Jill. (He gets down on one knee and takes out a small box and opens it Jill’s in shock. It’s the ring she always wanted) Jill I want you to be my wife. I’ve been listening to you. I’ve been hearing you day and night. And I wanna be the one to make you happy. Marry me Jill. Marry me…
 
Jill
 
Oh Don, how could you afford this ring. How did you ever get the money for a ring like this?
 
Don
 
Marry me Jill. Pick me Jill. Marry me. (he slips the ring on her finger)
 
Jill
 
I can’t marry you Don. I want to, but I can’t. Where did you find this ring? How could you possibly afford it? (She starts to take it off, but hesitates as he speaks)
 
Don
 
Jill, I saved every paycheck for the past 8 months, ‘cause I wanted to surprise you with the ring. You know I love you…
 
Jill
 
Don, I know you’re freaked about what happened tonight, but that’s no reason to ask me to marry you…I just need you to pick your s**t up off the floor, and throw the garbage out, the rest is history. I don’t wanna get married, I gotta focus on school. I gotta…
 
 
 
Don
 
Baby, every time I try to do right by you, you always shot me down. Why won’t you just…
 
Jill
 
I love you Don, but we both have to work on a lot before we try getting engaged, married, or anything of the sort. I need some time. Besides, we have our whole lives ahead of us…
 
Don
 
You’re right Jill, but will you wear the ring?
 
Jill
 
I will, if that’s what you want but don’t go telling your boys we’re getting married. I’m exhausted, let’s get some rest. What a night? Eek!
 
Don
 
I know.
 
He pulls her close; they begin to kiss. Lights fade. End Play
 

© 2009 Aube Ralph


Author's Note

Aube Ralph
this play is outta control

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW! Gotta keep an eye on you! Don't want to miss your premiers! This is the first piece of your i have read. I must say "I AM HOOKED". You are extremely gifted! ****Props & Mad Respect****

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Added on September 17, 2009

Author

Aube Ralph
Aube Ralph

Bronx, NY



About
24. Grad School Literature. I love writing, it's always been a part of my life ever since I could remember, even before the blog age I have been writing incessantly. I specialize in poetry, short stor.. more..

Writing
push push

A Poem by Aube Ralph


new new

A Poem by Aube Ralph