My Webnovel!

My Webnovel!

A Story by Aurafiex
"

An announcement for my webnovel

"
Hi everyone!

It's finally done! I'm releasing my story as a webnovel on Royal Road Legends, so please take a look if you have the time! It's a dark fantasy series set in a dystopian world with all kinds of monsters and aliens, where humans and elves co-exist upon wintery world.


There are a grand total of 13 chapters thus far, with many, many more to come! So, stay tuned!


Anyway, here's the sypnosis, to get you started:


Within the known realms of Melodia, the human god Elicia and her Empire of Arcadia reign supreme.

Enforcing her will by any means necessary are the Archons, beings beyond any man or elf that would see Elicia as a god. And in turn, their Viziers, who serve in their name all across the various dominions over the land.

The Vizier Elena de L'Enfer is a Lich, an ancient, bloodless fiend. She is an elven teenager, made eternal by a curse enacted from ancient magics.

In service of the enigmatic Archon, the ageless Eye of Elicia known only as Nhaka Mezalune, she fights all manner of fiends and monsters. Even the eldritch hellbourne, who stalk the frozen world of Melodia from the realm of Chaos.


END SYNOPSIS


Thanks!


Love,

Aurafiex/Kyshies 

© 2019 Aurafiex


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congratulations on completing the novel! I'm sorry I couldn't help with the reading and opinion giving phase as I had promised. I hope this does well. :)

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
1 Review
Added on July 8, 2019
Last Updated on July 8, 2019
Tags: Beta, Adventure, Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Novel, Anime, Heroine, Female Lead, Dragon, Sorcerer, Magic, Mage, Lich, Vampire, Supernatural

Author

Aurafiex
Aurafiex

Singapore



About
Hi! I enjoy World of Warcraft, music and swimming. I'm someone who writes for fun. Pardon any typos or mistakes, because I write on my phone(lol). I'm new here, so if you like what you see do.. more..

Writing
Into Hell Into Hell

A Story by Aurafiex


Midnight Midnight

A Story by Aurafiex


My New Life My New Life

A Story by Aurafiex