chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by Justice

I went to work earlier the next day, as a waiter. I didn’t want to get up the morning. Hoping the the next job I had to go to was a dream. Today was mothers day It made me think of the mother I never had an and I had been running back and forth for toddlers and elderly woman, which made shift seem longer. Once the shift was over with I drove my bike to the next job that I didn’t want to go to but the only thing that kept me from deciding just to go home, was my brother. As I was heading there I went into a trance of how it would be once me and my brotherlived together. But I snapped out of it realizing I had made it to the job.

Once I was there I parked my bike on the side of the building chaining it up. I walked my way back to the front going to the dorr where there was no line, since that door was for employees only. I saw Hiro as soon as I made it in the building. “Thank goodness you’re here!…I thought you’d change your mind and never come back.” Hiro said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, walking me towards the hall where his office was located. “ I know it was said that you’d be in the beginners hall for a week or so, but Im going to need you to compromise that for me just this once.” Hiro said looking down at me, his height was quiet intimidating as he stood above me with a smile that was meant to be reassuring but turned out to be seductive, slightly evil. I stopped in my place. “ What do you mean compromise?” I said glaring at Hiro, no longer being intimidated by his height.

Hiro removed his arm from around me only to hold me in front of him, as if he were going to shake me. “Well I have a special customer today , who is bored with the others and he wants the newest person I have.” Hiro said looking at me with a serious expression stating he meant what he said. I looked down toward the ground. Hiro titled my head back up by my chin. “He pays a lot of money, and he said this time he’d pay extra if he had someone new.” I really wasn’t ready to go to the other hall or meet this guy, since I hear the the more hefty no love life people come here. I nodded my head agreeing the mans offer. “Great!” Hiro said smiling again but not a strong as before, signifying he really doesn’t smile too much. Hiro opended the door revealing the back of a man’s head who was sitting in one of the chairs facing Hiro’s desk. “He finally made it here.” Hiro said as he walked in after me speaking to the other man.

 



© 2009 Justice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

=( So short. That's a little disapointing--it is one thing for fanfiction or short stories to have cliffhangers--but a book (if intending to upload the whole thing) shouldn't have cliffhangers. But my disappointment aside onto my review.
I am very interested to know who this mystery man is--and yet again I would like a discription please.
Hmn I spotted a few spelling errors (but since I make plenty of them myself) it doesn't really bother me. I am being flustered by the quick motion of this story and little detail but I am also enjoying the quick motion of this story, it keeps things interesting.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I wonder whats going to happen to him next?
Kinda short, but it explained what was going to happen so it makes up for it.
Im glad you put up more chapters or then I would be wondering.
Another Good Chapter :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is very interesting and quite the intriquing read here. I like it. I will read on to this and see what happens.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Really good, PLEASE upload the next chapter soon!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

=( So short. That's a little disapointing--it is one thing for fanfiction or short stories to have cliffhangers--but a book (if intending to upload the whole thing) shouldn't have cliffhangers. But my disappointment aside onto my review.
I am very interested to know who this mystery man is--and yet again I would like a discription please.
Hmn I spotted a few spelling errors (but since I make plenty of them myself) it doesn't really bother me. I am being flustered by the quick motion of this story and little detail but I am also enjoying the quick motion of this story, it keeps things interesting.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I wonder what is going to happen to him next?
Intriguing story,
very interesting start to it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 18, 2009
Last Updated on October 23, 2009


Author

Justice
Justice

Jacksonville, FL



About
I'm 15 and I'm really just here to see how good I am at writing stories I'm actually a really cool person unless you hate my stories then I hate you too (I'll make an exception if you're my friend lo.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Justice


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Justice



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..