Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Justice

The man had slowly rose for the chair walking toward Hiro and I. "Im glad he came… I was beginning to become impatient." The man stood directly above me, as he stared at me with his dark green eyes that had a hint of golden brown. "He’s nice…" The man said as he ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. I looked over at Hiro who seemed to enjoy the others response. "Glad you think so…Well Jonah this is Yoichi… Yoichi this is Jonah." Hiro said introducing us to eachother as if I really were to get to know him better. I turned my attention back to Jonah as I bowed to him, seeing that Hiro said first impressions are everything when I first came here last night. "Nice to meet you Jonah." I had said trying to put it in the nicest tone as possible. At this point I was really pissed at Hiro for forcing me to be with this guy. Jonah had given off an aura that made me feel as if he hated everything and everyone.
Jonah held my chin slowly lifting my face. "No need for that." Jonah said almost in a low whisper. He then looked toward Hiro. "We’ll be going now." Jonah said as he took my hand leading me out the door. I was shocked by the gesture not knowing Jonah well enough. He had walked me pass the halls. I was uneasy with the fact that we didn’t enter one of the halls. "…where are we going?" I hesitated to asking, since Jonah still gave off the uneasy aura from before. Jonah had started to open the door as he slowly turned his head of messy chin length hair. "To my place…" Jonah stated as he continued to walk through the door heading to a limousine he opened the door for me as he looked directly in my eyes, I stood there feeling as if his eyes pierced right through me to my heart. "…well get in." Jonah said with a confused expression on his face as of why I hesitated to get in, acting as if I get into strangers cars on the daily basis.
I slowed stepped into the car as the door slammed behind me. Jonah had gotten on the other side. When Hiro said id have to compromise being in the beginners room I didn’t know he meant leaving the premises with some stranger. This detail, I knew Hiro left out purposely. I cringed my nose at the thought. As I began to feel Jonah’s eyes staring at me. I slowly looked over the where he was, only to realize how close he was to me, even though there was plenty of room in the back seat, it was sort of irritating to have some be so close to you with plenty of space for them not to be. "…Do you mind?" I said in an aggravated tone. Jonah just smirked maliciously, as he moved a strand of hair from in front of my face. My heart began to race faster, I don't know whether it was from fear or the fact that someone who looked as great as Jonah had actually touched me. " Do I mind what?… I paid for you after all." Jonah had said in an cool and collected tone. I sighed as I sat back, realizing what Jonah said was true, he paid to be with me. I never thought I’d actually be saying that.
Jonah had stopped fidgeting with my hair but continued to look at me, I glanced from the corner of my eyes, now getting annoyed that he constantly stared at me, as if sitting this close to me wasn’t enough. "Why are you constantly staring at me?" I said squinting my eyes in question. Jonah just smirked. "It’s not a crime to just like the way someone looks." Jonah said with a slight scoff. I just simply folded my arms as I was ready to get out of this car and away from him, in my opinion he was getting pretty creepy. "Are we almost at your house?" I asked not expecting it to be too luxurious, judging by Jonah’s clothing since he wore dark blue jeans and a green t-shirt and a plain gray jacket with some rugged converses . Jonah leaned his head toward my side looking out the window. "Now that you mention it… we’re here." I looked in the direction Jonah looked seeing a large home that was gated in the yard seemed as if it were professionally done each week. I had slightly gasped in amazement, as this was the first time I’d actually even been this close to a place this huge.
We had drove in the entrance after the gates were opened entering the driveway. Jonah had signaled for me to open my side of the door so we’d both get out that way. I got out first and Jonah behind me as I gazed up at the building. Jonah put his hand on my shoulder. "You know, I never bring anyone from Datsuijou back home…but when Hiro described you to me over the phone I thought I’d try it just this once." Jonah said looking down at me with a grin on his face.
Jonah started walking towards his house I followed behind him as we made our way into his house. I looked around seeing the expense looking light fixtures. Jonah had sat his jacket on a coat rack. "Make yourself at home." Jonah stated as he started walking up the stairs. I nodded my head but I was also confused that Jonah hadn’t even tried to do anything that was related to my job. But I just forgot about it all and took off my jacket and put it on the coat rack. As I headed to what I believed was a living room but wasn’t so sure since I’ve never seen a living room this big. I went and sat on the nearest couch. Once I was there Id decided to make myself comfortable like Jonah stated before.
I Leaned forward to grab and apple sitting on the coffee table before me as I leaned back with my feet upon the table. "This is great." I mumbled to myself as I was getting ready to bite into the apple. "Yoichi!…could you come up here?" I had heard Jonah call for me. "Ugh..what does he want?" I had asked myself in a low aggravated tone. As I walked up the long twisted stairway that had been made of marble. There were many doors but I had walked towards the one that was cracked open, I went up to it and slowly opened the door. "Um…Jonah?…are you in here?" as I continued to walk into the room. I was suddenly shocked as the door slammed behind me. I quickly turned only to see Jonah there with a smile that Hiro would do, seductively evil. "What are you doing?" I asked backing up towards the bed as the back of my legs lightly touched the edge of it. "I think we’ve wasted enough time." Jonah said in a nonchalant tone. Jonah came up to me pinning me to the bed as he tightly held my wrist.
Jonah then quickly kissed me before I could even respond to being pinned down to his bed. I wasn’t expecting this to happen. I started to squirm not wanting to be moving this fast with Jonah. "Whoa, Jonah…don't you think were moving a little to fast?" I said with a frantic voice. Jonah was sitting on top of me, as he let my hands go. I then lifted up onto my elbows. Jonah titled his head to the side. "Hm…let me think… no! I don't think so." Jonah said as he started to lift my shirt.
He threw it off to the side. I had no choice but to let Jonah continue since he was he best paying customer, and there was no telling what Hiro would do to me if I left, he’d probably fire me and I desperately need the money. Jonah then slowly licked my n****e in a circular motion I winced closing my eyes not wanting to watch the other caress me. But then he stopped. "Don’t close your eyes." He said in as his warm breath ran across my chest. I had slowly opened my eyes only to see Jonah repeating the action. After awhile he removed his shirt, the room felt as if it was the coldest in the house. Jonah looked me directly in the eyes. "Turn over." He said in an almost whisper. I hesitated to turn around, but I did as the weight of my body was now on my hands and knees. I grew cold all over from fear and Im pretty sure Jonah had felt the goose bumps that had begun spread all over.



© 2009 Justice


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter was good,
I loved how you made Yoichi be uncomfortable inside of a Luxurious setting,
As If he wasn't used to it,
Which he's not.
I can't wait for the next chapter!


Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this chapter alot. I thought it was wrote the best. ALot of detail in it and wonderful imagery.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this chapter. It has a good ending that made me excited for the next one. Keep it up :P

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 13, 2009


Author

Justice
Justice

Jacksonville, FL



About
I'm 15 and I'm really just here to see how good I am at writing stories I'm actually a really cool person unless you hate my stories then I hate you too (I'll make an exception if you're my friend lo.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Justice


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Justice



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Justice


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Justice