Rule Factory. Location: your mind.

Rule Factory. Location: your mind.

A Story by Margarita Akatova
"

Sometimes people feel drained. This text will hopefully give you a small boost of inner power.

"

On the surface, “rules” to a simple life of a society as a whole can be summarized in two:

1. Not one person is allowed to hurt other physically or emotionally. 

2. Each person does his job well. 

You say Utopia? I say hard work. 

“If others weren’t that stupid, I’d be much kinder and the work would also be finally done properly”, - you say. I say that this man is outraged by the evil arising from outside from others - the evil that he cannot eliminate nor control. This man forgets about fighting his own sins, although that is in his power. 


Stupid or not, we all have something to learn from each other. It takes a lot of strength and a lot of intelligence to acknowledge the fact that your path is a continuous education, and whether you want it or not it will stick to you just like an outdoor dust.


Stupid or not, there is no stupid. I prefer to see it as a simple lack of knowledge on the subject, or accepted behavioral traits, and a lack of motivation to bother to improve on the focused topic. Although, all said is not an irreversible diagnosis. By finding the proper way to approach yourself or another, you can find opportunities of growth, opportunities that will encourage one to new beginnings and (I will not guarantee but I will hope) opportunities for finding more happiness, and overall finding another way to achieve self-fulfillment. 


You can find a master key to each and every heart there is. Sometimes it’s so simple that it’s embarrassing. A heart from afar seems secure as a steel safe in the finest of Switzerland banks. The tough metal is everywhere, and would you look at that willpower! That heart is almost impossible to approach. Yet, by looking closer, the door is not even closed. 

Violation of the first rule of a happy society leads to a much stronger protected safe boxes instead of pumping blood hearts. 

The truth is, in all that actually matters, we are united - in love and faith in love, trust and empathy, relations amongst each other, sunsets and singing, in a desire to be and make others happy. Simple things are often hidden; simple things are often screwed up by someone who violated the first rule. This is the best example of how one can start a fire, it takes only one buthurt human. The truth is, bad spreads much more rapidly than good, destroying the basics of humanity in its way. 

There are things to which a person must reach himself. If he did not, then the time has not come yet.

Oh friend, why bother with the secrets of existence? Why torment the body and soul with difficult thoughts? Live happily, spend time in joy; at the end you won’t be asked why the world is what it is.

© 2020 Margarita Akatova


Author's Note

Margarita Akatova
All feedback is welcomed!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Am in love with all your writings

Posted 3 Years Ago


Margarita Akatova

3 Years Ago

Dear Odette,

Waking up to such comment was a great honor! Thank you so very much. read more
Odette Uzamukunda

3 Years Ago

Can you publish more of your writings? I really enjoyed all of them.
Margarita Akatova

3 Years Ago

It’s a work in progress, there is one very raw coming out soon, not sure how the concept will be r.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 12, 2020
Last Updated on September 12, 2020
Tags: self, help, psychology, wellness, love, piece, joy, path, emotion, philosophy

Author

Margarita Akatova
Margarita Akatova

Limassol, Cyprus



About
Greetings! I've started writing around March 2020, some of the words on the papers transitioned into poems, some into songs. I enjoy writing philosophical yet on-point texts that base around an emotio.. more..

Writing