The burden of the word Loneliness

The burden of the word Loneliness

A Story by Margarita Akatova
"

A description, a vision of a word - is nothing more than our own reflection of it. Remove the burden of a past descriptions, and welcome the new - welcome the ability to feel the word.

"

Loneliness is a word, nothing more. Remove the burden of this word from your shoulders - the burden that has been accumulating since the beginning of the human history. The peculiarity of our brain is to make history from any concept while a language and a word are very imperfect things; we place a heavy load on them, this weight we can feel heavy, dragging and confusing.

Loneliness and solitude are important mind states; there is no need to run from them, there should be a place for both in one’s heart. We are all in some degree lonely people, at different times it is felt more or less. To understand this phenomenon, we must get away from the word, and from the load. Loneliness has become a social problem �" shame and fear are present here at all levels, both in the consequences and in the causes.

Loneliness is a communication failure with our nature, with real feelings, with the honest how I-and what I- feel. Communication is broken - there is a disconnection with our present selves. Loneliness is a crying heart, yearning and longing for connection with oneself, with the world outside, with a life that is currently rolling.

From day one, requirements have to be met �" your surrounding environment is holding you accountable and your steps are measured. From day one, you are furthering away from your nature, meeting shame and fear - forces that cause the disruption: we no longer feel free nor comfortable to connect with our nature, we cannot allow ourselves to feel what we feel, the most real and most sincere. Communication is broken. We leave our nature, thus we are living somewhere in between of the true self and the weight of “life”. This is separation; this is the cause.


  Understand that everything is Complete. Nothing can be taken, selected, removed - it is all interconnected. You are a complete system created to make and share your story �" this is an illusion of importance that is held tight by your ego, which, if strong enough, can lead to a physically noticeable pain in a heart. Befriend the feeling, befriending yourself �" raise your awareness. Accept, admit, and open your eyes.

So, why was the connection broken? Shame and fear - we simply do not let ourselves accept life exactly as it is. We do, however, like placing conventions �" things we refuse, things we dislike, things we allow and things we accept �" there will always be a set of rules and expectations.


Resisting, rejecting, disliking, possessing �" a state of ego that wants to control everything, an object, a person, it all. We enjoy this little game, only waking up when the hurt from the ego illusion gets unbearable. As we cannot control everything fully; and the voice of the ego keeps reminding us of that.

Loneliness is a product of refusal and dis-love of oneself and others, of the events and life itself �" a result of not accepting life to just ..happen. Do not resist, accept life as it is and feel your feelings, the ones that are deeper than the voice of ego. Ride the wave, in accordance with its rhythm, and move with the flow �" not because life is bigger than you but because everything is interconnected; as soon as you feel it �" in the most honest way; feel the infinity of everything, of me, you and others - ....as soon as you feel it �" you will  not be able to feel lonely anymore.

Nevertheless, that pain of loneliness will still be felt sometimes - but the pressure, its strength and its degree will be completely different. When we are in the state of awareness, looking at the feeling with eyes open �" that is simple coquetry, that is time for human development. That is the light that pours into a broken �" that is enlightenment. The light comes in and insights come along with it. Your ego stories, the whole history of a word is now gazed upon from afar �" they lose the power, they lose the force.  At this moment, you feel more than usual.

And, accordingly, you approach the foremost �"a better knowledge of oneself. Therefore, in any case, you cannot fully escape from loneliness �" so, show curiosity, accept the feeling completely and there will be no pressure.

Complete submission, which will be felt in the heart, and if done correctly slash consciously �" is the most important process of recognizing yourself and establishing a connection with the external world. How can you not feel alone if you have not learned to accept yourself and others? So, love yourself and love the others. This is not a philosophical or theoretical matter �" acceptance and love are the most important conditions that should be taught to an ego, or else you are doomed to constant acute pain of loneliness.


   When I accept myself and others as they are - I love. A connection appears immediately but this must be done with honesty, stripped down from any terms. I ask you to not put any regulation on acceptance or love, even on something that seems insignificant to your mind. I ask you to listen deeper than words or expectations �" as only then you will find truth. 
















 


“   ….And do not seek to uproot all the world of Evil, as even weeds can act as an enricher.

Efforts that are wasted can kill the one who undertakes them.

Powerful tall trees alone cannot create a forest - they need vines and shrubs, and low grass.

Hypocrisy can be hidden for a moment but it cannot be destroyed completely.

Dark passions grow and multiply in the darkness. Let them free, into a bright light; thus, put an end to their reproduction.

And if at least one of the thousand hypocrites succeeds in helping other to become more honest �" rejoice, this is a great success.

Light a lighthouse in heaven but do not invite people to see it. Those who need the light do not require an invitation. “


                                                                  The Book of Mirdad

© 2020 Margarita Akatova


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loneliness is not lonely. It is freedom.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Orange

3 Years Ago

Hey Mr.D
Could you stop sharing your,,, Whatever the dark, negative, energy,
Full .. read more
Mr. D

3 Years Ago

Who the f**k invited you? Piss off.
Margarita Akatova

3 Years Ago

Both of you - you are You, accept that! We are all different and that’s GOOD, makes it less boring.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2020
Last Updated on September 15, 2020
Tags: lonely, alone, spirituality, philosophy, self, I, help, seek, growth, power, words, worlds.

Author

Margarita Akatova
Margarita Akatova

Limassol, Cyprus



About
Greetings! I've started writing around March 2020, some of the words on the papers transitioned into poems, some into songs. I enjoy writing philosophical yet on-point texts that base around an emotio.. more..

Writing