"WAKE UP"

"WAKE UP"

A Poem by Dr Ayaz chandio
"

this is the hardest fact. so need we not wake up as "one world"?

"

A beautiful poem,

a meaningful writing,
a tragic love story
a wonderful book,
a lovely song

And sweet and soft music,

all the vast technology
and its business based usage,

still can't meet the hunger 
of helpless poor child,

still can't provide peaceful,

secure and prosperous life,

to the innocent passengers of life,

in those parts of this world,
declared as third world...!

and it makes a sense 
having all these wonderful qualities ,
how helpless we all are...... 
and thus humanity feels shameful
being surrounded by 
narrow boundaries and laws,
that for the better living of self
we have forgot 
what life 
actually means.....................……..?

© 2012 Dr Ayaz chandio


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Good read and write. We are spiraling towards the way God made us, slowly but surely we will become. Lives are not lost, they return as we make progress to change a world once apathetic and cruel. More people are aware and care about what happens in this world.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dr Ayaz chandio

11 Years Ago

agreed dear Brandon..thanks for inspiring words.



Reviews

This plagues my mind so often. I don't know what to do even because personally I don't have much money of my own to help people with (since I'm still in high school and don't have a job except for a couple weeks of working in berries in the summer) but someday I want to be able to help people like this somehow. But it's so true. We get so wrapped up in our own little lives here, so selfishly. We should be finding ways to somehow help people who need help. Thank you for writing this, it's a great reminder, a subject that needs to be talked about more. Thank you for sharing, an excellent read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This poem speaks nothing but so much truth in the world's dilemma...Great one!
:)))

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very eloquent thought provoking piece. Technology is a double-edged sword, that can be used for the purposes of good or evil it's all in how it is embraced.

Thanks for the insight.

Posted 11 Years Ago


VERY MEANINGFUL WELL WRITTEN THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very good write :)

~Destiny

Posted 11 Years Ago


so full of truth, and a great, meanigful ending. most have seem to forgotten what life is about. great write, thank you for sharing this with us. :)
-mariah

Posted 11 Years Ago


"we have forgot
what life actually means.....................……..?"
Sadly, you are correct... I feel that your writing holds a special meaning and this is no exception. Opened my eyes, thanks for the write.


Posted 11 Years Ago


This is so true, except it holds true for more than the remote backward part of the world! All man seems to do with his technology is make bigger war weapons and the rich get richer! There are so many in the world, like you and me and mr. and ms. average, that know a deeper meaning to life, but those in charge, who call the shots, control the world.

Posted 11 Years Ago


a heart-touching and very meaningful message....



Posted 11 Years Ago


that for the better living of self
we have forgot
what life actually means.....................……..?

A chilling ending...so many of us are guilty of this. We go on in our lives worrying about silly things, when somewhere a child is hungry. Maybe it is because, we don't know what we can do to help. If all it took was to send money, I don't think there would be any hesitation. But, it seems that it takes more. I wish there was an easy answer to this dilemma.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1308 Views
45 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on October 2, 2012

Author

Dr Ayaz chandio
Dr Ayaz chandio

Karachi,Sindh.



About
"I am the meaning of your silence,and you are the beauty of my words"(aZ) i love art,literature and nature in all its aspects.. and i have been writing ,since i have been touched by love.I usually .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..