Who has time..

Who has time..

A Poem by Dr Ayaz chandio
"

well,just wrote as i observed about life,me and world..i write in very simple tone. and i like to experiment too..so i would love to receive your positive and constructive critics.

"

Who has time...?
in this busy fast life
and damn practical world,
everyone is lost
in struggling for a better life
that the life
yes ,the real life is lost somewhere,

in childhood,
it is lost somewhere in the boring classrooms,
under the burden of home work and studies,

in adulthood,
it is lost in struggling for
a successful career and searching for a job,

later on ,
it is lost in office,
in working hours ,in meetings and late sittings,
and then onwards
in repentance of being old too early,

the real life is lost,
in every manner,
in search of something
that is supposed to be a better life,

who has time to think ?
why is so important such a better life
at the cost of our own freedom
and our own dreams,and happiness ?

who has time ?
to learn the hardest and longest lessons
of the history and wisdom?
who has time to think
about such system and societies ?
created by ourselves in a way
that deprive us of the beauty of life
who has time to get rid of this ?
who has time ?
to stop by and ask,"am i really happy" ?

this life is worth living by the one,
who has time..................................!!!

© 2013 Dr Ayaz chandio


Author's Note

Dr Ayaz chandio
well,just wrote as i observed about life,me and world..i write in very simple tone. and i like to experiment too..so i would love to receive your positive and constructive critics.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your words hit the mark, for evaluating our lives. Is this all there is? You think if you go the prescribed route, that here is nirvana in the end, a rainbow, but there is just more of the same and by then, too old and worn out to do anything about it.. that's why society wants conformists, they can't stand the thought that a rebel may have a better way, a more rewarding life. A true seeker will be ostracized, because misery loves company.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Incredible. You touched the heart of the issue with this; it's true that too many of us aren't living our lives to the fullest any more. We forget the beauty of life itself, and wrap our minds around the idea that these materialistic things like jobs, cars, and money, the tinker toys of today such as the Internet and the media, are the kind of things that will enrich us and make us happy. We're losing our love of the simple things in life. It's sad but true. You've captured the essence of this wonderfully.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"who has time ?
to stop by and ask,"am i really happy" ?"
Sometime we must stop our world. Try to get on a good road. A day of happiness can replace a thousand days of pain. Good questions came alive in this outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this...it makes so much sense and you did it wonderfully.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow this is soo full of emotions and great flow!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I can't help but nod in agreement as I read this, and we do seem to busy, and this is certainly something that I can relate to, because as a student, my whole life has revolved around exams and projects and tension-raising situations that just never subside and claw on you throughout. It's not very satisfying, to sit around doing nothing, and presently, the word 'nothing' itself has been redefined as a negative. Because there is no nothing, there's so much work! Uff. I'm glad you shared this, rather thoughtful poem, and yes, it did make me question my confined happiness.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Perfect. This really depicts reality. While reading, it stirs the mind to reflect on what had and what will happen. Superb.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Who has time to stop and ask, 'am I really happy?'"

That line absolutely resonated with me the most. I would go on to ask: how do we even define happiness? This piece really got me thinking about the manner in which we live our lives. How we define things like happiness, success, and failure -- because we judge ourselves based on those three things the most.

Excellent piece!

Posted 11 Years Ago


That, my friend, is a good line of reasoning. I can feel the frustration in this piece. Time is literal, it is always moving forward, but we are the ones in control of how we use it. What do we use our time for? Is it for dwelling on questions or answering them by living? Time keeps moving on and so should we. Namaste!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I agree modern life leaves a lot to be desired. Society is sick. there are ways out of this siutation. Shamen in particular have a lot to offer in this regard. The answers lie within the spirit world. Aknowledging that the greater part of our being is not gorunded in material reality, but in a non-material aspect, which is full of infinite possibility, potential, energy inspiration and answers. We access this reality through dreams, meditation, various forms of creative expression, and various altered states of conciousness including those which are brought about by various forms of hallucinogenic plants. Tragiclly the rationalist scientific paradigms of Western industrial civilisation has destroyed that vital link with our natural earth-given spirituality. What you seek is reconection with this source of spirituality: of that felt experience in the moment, immersion in nature, spontaneous behaviour, and creative activity. Life is just a ride, culture is just like the operating system on a computer, it can be changed anytime we want it to be. We need not be enslaved by our concepts of reality, because they are not set in stone. I recommed either reading or watching something by professor Terrance Makenna, and of course you can talk to me because I am a Shaman. Its my life's work to help reunite people with the fullness of thier being; to widen the frequency on the sensory experience to reincorporate the deep spiritual intergration that was once a part of ordinary life of earlier humanity.

Posted 11 Years Ago


You hit the nail on the head with your phenomenal use of language. Real life and contentment gets missed in pursuit of what we think is important. You made your point clearly and beautifully. Cant wait to read the rest of your works!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1788 Views
45 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 26, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2013

Author

Dr Ayaz chandio
Dr Ayaz chandio

Karachi,Sindh.



About
"I am the meaning of your silence,and you are the beauty of my words"(aZ) i love art,literature and nature in all its aspects.. and i have been writing ,since i have been touched by love.I usually .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


LONG DISTANCE LONG DISTANCE

A Poem by afra