Football Game

Football Game

A Chapter by Aynsley

The next day I awoke to a warm and cuddly bed; the sun peeking through the windows. I smiled, as if it was all a dream. I got up from bed to face school again just like any other day.

I entered the school with a wide grin on my face, not knowing what was ahead, what questions would be asked, and how Hamish would react. The first person I saw as I approched was Mrs. Dumbalee, my Science teacher. She smiled sweetly at me. "How are you Eva, you must of been really sick eh?" She sighed.

"Oh, yes indeed Mrs. D." I said looking away, trying to avoid eye contact. She had the most peircing eyes, noone could stand looking into them, it's like she could see right into your mind, and see what you were thinking; every thought.. I shuddered. "Um, excuse me miss, but I've got to be somewhere." I excused myself, and trotted off without looking back.

Something was strange about her today. Normally, she was uptight and angry, but today she is different, she is actully happy. I wondered why for a while until I bumped into Hamish. "Hey." I blushed, laughing at my stupidity.

"Eva.." He smiled, pulling me to him. "How are you?"

"I'm alright, I'm so glad you came today." I smiled, looking into his beautiful eyes. I leaned closer and touched my lips to his. His lips were so soft and warm, I could bearly pull myself away. So he did it.

"What class have you got first?" He asked quietly, rubbing my shoulder.

"English. What do you have?" He smirked cutely.

" Woodworks." He laughed.

"Oh really? Watcha making for me this time?" 

"Well.... something... you'll have to wait to find out." He teased. I hated when he did that.

"Okay then." I giggled, placing my arms around his neck.

" Ha, not a good time for a make-out session" He chuckled, signalling to the teacher on duty.

"Oh, sorry." I said removing my arms from him. I blushed.

The bell went and we both went our seperate ways.

English class dragged on for what seemed like enternity, but actully not; since it was only going to be a spec, of nothingness out of the rest of my enternal life. I sighed deeply. If only Hamish could be with me forever.

I scribbled his name all over my pad, as I waited eagerly for the bell to go, so I could finally get to the next class. When it did, I was out in a bolt.

"Eva, don't ignore me!" Laughed Lilly. As soon as I heard her voice, I screamed with delight. It was Lilly, my best friend ever!! She was like a second sister to me.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't see you Lilly!" I gasped, pulling her into a hug. It had been so long without seeing her.. if only I could tell her what really happened.

"So, where were you all this time?"

"I went to America for the week" I lied. Her face cringed; obviously she knew I was lieing, that's what I really hated about her, she knew me too well.

"How was it?" She said, going with the flow.

"Oh you know.. hot, boring, ugh!"

"Sounds like you?" I cleared my throat at her.. how dare she!! Grr.. she can be annoying sometimes. After saying my goodbyes to her, I rushed to get to Science class for another boring session.

"Take out your books, and turn to page 138." We all did, not because we wanted to; but so we wouldn't get yelled at. Suprisingly, we didn't. Which was strange, our Science teacher was always angry, and always yelled at us, but today she didnt. Wow.

At lunch time I hurried to collect my bag and meet up with Hamish who was waiting for me at the courts.

"Hey beautiful" He greeted me with a passionate kiss.

"Hey handsome." I teased.

"How was class?" I looked at him seriously..

"Well... it was great, fantastic, wonderful.. except.. it sucked because you weren't there!" I joked.

" Sounds pretty boring" He chuckled.

I intwined my fingers between his as we started for the football field. "So, hopefully you will win football today aye?" I smiled, looking up at him.

He was so tall compared to me, he made me feel short, and nervous. But so good at the same time.

"Hah, if I do win...?"

"You might get lucky this time." I teased.

"Seriously?"

"No, I was kidding, but you will get a kiss" I laughed it off.

"A kiss it is" He said chuckling.

As soon as the football team came into view, we seperated. I went to sit on the benches while he went to play on the field.

Hamish always plays football, and I have to admit, he's not half bad.



© 2010 Aynsley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yeh, i agree it was a bit different...this chapter was...how do you say it? normal? But in a good way.
Even though you changed the setting it still flowed well, so good job
and continueing on to read the nxt chapter....

Posted 13 Years Ago


very nice, great job

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thanks, im so happy! Finally people review me, hehe.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hello Aynsley,
I find this chapter different to all your others; but very unique to. I love the way you fit different events into each chapter. Great start on your book, I'm very impressed.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw they are so great for each other!! Hehee
i like your style of writing, its really cool!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nice use of words in here. Nice! :D I like this chapter. alot!
:D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ha, he's not half bad. That's funny. Maybe he should get lucky tonight, add some spice. Lol, no I'm kidding. Nice chapter again. Here you illustrate the relationship very well between Hamish and Eva. The reader can see just how much she loves him. Great job on this, school is too long...all the damned time!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2010
Last Updated on June 26, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 2. Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lea or Hamish? Lea or Hamish?

A Chapter by Aynsley


Adulthood Adulthood

A Chapter by Aynsley


Alone Alone

A Chapter by Aynsley


The Box The Box

A Chapter by Aynsley


The Dream The Dream

A Chapter by Aynsley