Secrets

Secrets

A Chapter by Aynsley

The days went fast at school, we had heaps of assignments due, so I didn't have any time for boys. This year was our last, and graduation was only a month away. I was so excited! I skipped into Maths class, and slouched onto one of the chairs. Only four hours left of school, I reminded myself smiling.

Erik sat next to me today, he was one of my best guy friends, he had shaggy blonde hair, and green eyes, in my opionion he was good looking, but Hamish was better. Erik is like a brother to me, when I'm sad he's always there for me, and I love him.

"How's you and Hamish going?" He asked shyly.

"Great, I think..."

"What's wrong?"

"I think he's keeping things from me..." I sighed.

"What do you mean?"Confused, he asked.

"He went out somewhere the other day, and never told me where... I think that maybe he might be seeing someone else..."

"Ofcourse not! Why would he? You're a smart, pretty, cute, beautiful, and caring girl! He could never get better then you.. and if it is true, then you're to good for him."

"Thanks Erik." I smiled.

Erik was different from most guys, he was gay, and that's what I liked about him, he actully didn't call me those words to try and get with me, he says them because he thinks they're true, and that's what's really sweet about him.

"So how are you and Lucas?" I teased.

"Perfect, perfect!" He chuckled loudly. "Things are just great!"

"That's great.."I smiled. All of a sudden I didn't want to be here, didn't want to talk to anyone... I felt sick, ill, depressed.

I looked at Erik with a blankeless look.

"Um... Eva? You look kinda sick, you should go home..."

I just nodded, and ran out the class room. What was wrong with me?!

When I got home I spewed up in the toilet. What? Spew? No... this can't be happening I thought. Immortals can never get sick, and they can never die. So why is this happening? Unless.. Oh s**t! I gasped, It can't be...!



© 2010 Aynsley


Author's Note

Aynsley
Okay, so this chapter is a bit crazy, but get use to it, this is just how I am, and if you don't like my writing, then don't read it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

she's pregnant...so they did IT...O_O
lol...
hehe, i wonder wat will happen nxt...
i wonder if the new charater Erik will appear more in this book...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

She is, don't worry :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, is she pregnant? I was wondering if so..
If she is, then Woah! Suprise.. I hope she's okay.

Posted 13 Years Ago


S**t! PREGO! noo.. ;) Yay lil mini versions of e'm . Cwuutee.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Eep! Gay? Lol just kidding.
It's nice to have "Just friends" :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Haha, ooh, my mum used my account to comment. Rebal! Thanks mummy ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh my god, I think she may be pregnant. That is totally unfair because I never got to read one of those explicit scenes. Or unless, like Dale says on King of the Hill "Aliens came in the night and inpregnated my wife while I was gone away!" I love Dale Gribble, my favorite cartoon character. Any how, this chapter was like a hook. The reader fell into the bait at the end and was forced to draw their own conclusions seeing as there are no more chapters yet! Anyhow, my critique here is to advise you to work on chapter length. Don't get me wrong, chapters do not have a certain length. But, with the way you are writing this piece there should be more in each chapter. This is a fast paced novel, true, but we need more of the story! We need more reaction! We need more detail on the characters in this girls life and so on and so forth. Great story so far! Ready to read more! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN THERE IS MORE UP.

Love,
XWayOathX

Posted 13 Years Ago


your noval is amazing, all the chapters are really interesting and well written, very descriptive and riveting, like need to read more and more to find out what happens. One day you will be a famous writer.xx Love Mum

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 2. Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Box The Box

A Chapter by Aynsley


The Dream The Dream

A Chapter by Aynsley


Experiment Experiment

A Chapter by Aynsley


Pregnancy Pregnancy

A Chapter by Aynsley


Holidays Holidays

A Chapter by Aynsley