Alone

Alone

A Chapter by Aynsley

Weeks past, and me and Hamish had never said a word to each other, so I grabbed my phone and dialed his number; he had to know.

"Hey..." I trailed off.

"Eva!" He basictly squealed. "What's up hun?", I sighed, missing his loving words...

"Hamish, I think we really need to talk, meet me at the coffee shop at 1." I said, and hanged up.

I layed down on my bed thinking of what to say to him. I had no idea how to tell him, I was still so angry at him. Was he seeing other girls? If he was, and I have his baby... then I just wouldn't know what to do, my only option would be to get an abortion; but I don't think I'd want to live with that for the rest of my life.

I quickly changed into something casual, and headed down to the coffee shop, there he was, looking as handsome as ever. He was wearing a plain white tee, with some skinny jeans, he looked so smashing, I must say so myself.

I picked the chair next to him, and forced a smile. "Hey." I whispered, trying to avoid his eyes.

"What's the matter?" He asked patiently, looking for a sign that something was wrong. I nervously laughed.

"You would of never guessed but... I'm pregnant!" I blurted out... he sat, shocked... looking at me for a minute.

"Are you serious?" He frowned, looking at himself, then to me. I shuddered.

"Yes." I sighed, looking down at my belly.

"Who's is it?" He stuttered, becoming nervous. I leaned closer on the table to him.

"It's yours..." I said, taking a deep breath.

"I..., I... don't know what to say." He said, beginning to smile sweetly at me.

"This is fantastic!" He added. I frowned.

"I don't wanna keep it." I said, looking down. "I don't think it's working out Hamish, all these secrets your hiding from me. You never tell me where you go, and I don't think I can trust you anymore." I said, cocking my head to the side, then looking back at him; very serious.

"If you really do love me Hamish, you'd tell me..." He sighed.

"Eva, I really didn't want to involve you in all of this, but if you have to know. I was going to confidential meetings, with other immortals."

"Others?" I spat. "There's no others!"

"Eva, if you don't believe me then come, but I don't recommend doing so. It's dangerous."

"And why's that?" I questioned.

"There's people out there, that think we're freeks, and need to be killed."

I gasped!

"W'whhat?" I stumbled for words.

"I'm attending the meetings, so I can make sure I know where those people are, and protect you, but when I'm not with you, then you're in heaps of danger." He said; serious.

"Oh..." I said, voice trailing off. "I guess that explains your absences..." I smiled, feeling a little better.

"Can I come next time?" I asked.

"Okay Eva." He said, getting out of his seat, and coming over to me. "But for now, I think we need to do some shopping." I smiled.

We went to the baby factory, and bought baby clothes for our baby girl, we even decided on naming her, her name was going to be Aloid, it was different, and unique. Hamish thought of the name, and I was very impressed by his imagination.

"That's a beautiful name." I giggled, holding his hand as we walked down the aisle.

He just smiled down at me.

When we were done shopping, we went back to his place, and put the babycot, and all the clothes into one room. We decorated it with toys, and books; everything we would need to raise a baby.

When graduation come, I was the happiest I had been in a long time. I wore a beautiful puffy violet dress, it was just truly amazing.

"You look great!" Lea cheered, as I walked down the rows to collect my certificate.

"Thanks." I mouthed back, taking more steps til I got to the front.

I did a twirl for everyone, and collected my certificate. There I waited while my teacher presented a speech.

"Eva Crosberg, the best student in the class, she poseses lovely skills, such as being a great artist, being able to sing, and great at fitness, she is amazing!" Mr. Propella laughed, patting me on the back. "Here's a trophy for student of the year." He smiled, handing it over.

I ran my fingers over the statue, it was of a girl reading a book. I also noticed that, there, engraved was my name; Eva Crosberg. I smiled at the thought, of my own name on something so special.

Finally when I got back to my seat, Hamish was there to greet me. "Hey beautiful." He said, taking my things, and laying them on the empty seat. "You look stunning." He said, pulling me to him.

"No I don't." I lied. "I have a bump." I teased.

"Oh, true, about that." He teased back.

We both sat on our chairs and waited for Hamish to go up.

"Hamish Little, please come to the stand." Finally Hamish got up and walked down the rows to meet his teacher.

"Here, is my amazing student, who is great at everything! And I'm proud to call him my pet. He's just the best ever." The teacher stated, giving him a hug. The crowd cheered; so did I.

When he got back, I smiled cheesily. "That must of been embarresing!" I laughed, pulling him into an embrace.

"Oh, it was." He laughed, kissing my forehead. I grinned as his lips touched my forehead.

"I love you..." I said, putting my arms around his neck, and kissing him romanticly.

"I love you too." He smiled, putting his arms around my waist. "I always have."

 

 



© 2010 Aynsley


Author's Note

Aynsley
This chapter took a long time, so I hope you like it. Please ignore grammar and spelling mistakes. Please review this, and leave a good rating, and I'll do the same for you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it!

Posted 13 Years Ago


so thats wat he was doing...
and i like how it's longer than the previous chapters
how did they find out it was a girl...or did i just miss something
and kinda mention that it switched settings, cos its just a bit confusing though you figure it out later...or was it just me


Posted 13 Years Ago


And so it is. We finally get to know what Hamish was off doing. Ok, so again, tons of things happen in this chapter. Some of these things seem like they need to be elaborated on. We never got to see that Eva and Hamish are such good students. Just work on stuff like that and your writing will continue to improve. This story is progressing greatly. Read request me more!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Eek! She told Hamish? Wow.. you should of made it that she never did, and he found out when she was giving birth. Hah, that'd be halarious; but just my opinion. Nice chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago


yayyya
i love this
ur a savour
make more
noww
i cant wait
silly sausage
loool
teehee
ok
um
send me a message
okay??
byeee friend :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


This chapter is really long, and I like it. You deserve a rating of 100. I love this!

Posted 13 Years Ago


heres a 100 4 ur overall effort! fantastic!!! few mistakes but its really good!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

468 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 2. Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Holidays Holidays

A Chapter by Aynsley


Pregnancy Pregnancy

A Chapter by Aynsley


Adulthood Adulthood

A Chapter by Aynsley


The Box The Box

A Chapter by Aynsley


The Dream The Dream

A Chapter by Aynsley