His smile

His smile

A Chapter by Aynsley

None of them knew what it was like to be in my position. So upset, and confused, sad and scared; alone. I hoisted myself up from the hospital bed and started walking to the exit. There was so much on my mind, I couldn't think. 

 

I traced my fingers along the edge of the plain white walls, feeling my way for the nearest door. Outside of the room was busy, very busy infact.

 

There were kids screaming, blood pouring out of their bodies. Their eyes filled with tears and faces full of shock. My gut twisted at the sight.

 

I finally came to a stop, I was at the front office. I breathed a deep sigh and signed myself out.

 

I began to head down to the stairs outside where I saw Hamish looking at me gultily. I didn't want to speak with him, he ditched me. I couldn't believe it.

 

"Where were you?" I spat, crossing my arms. I was so angry, at him, at everyone. He'd always leave me when I most needed him, that's what I hated.

 

"I'm sorry it's just, you were asleep, so the doctors said visiting time was over." I looked at him and smiled a bit.

 

"Oh." I said, beginning to laugh. I took his hand as he lead me to his car and buckled me in.

 

"You know I love you Eva." He smiled, placing a single kiss on my cheek. "And I was thinking, maybe we should get married tomorrow?" My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped. Tomorrow? I hadn't even picked out my dress yet.

 

"Umm." I started. "Sure? I guess. But what abou-"

 

"We can go shopping right now, everything else has been arranged." He assured, getting into his seat and starting the engine.

 

"Oh, well in that case, ofcourse!" I squealed. On our way there the streets were almost empty, and for that, we got to the shop on time.

 

Hamish helped me pick out a beautiful wedding gown. It was a sheer white, strapless dress that looked amazing.

 

When we got his outfit sorted, we headed back to his place for a romantic dinner next to the fire place.

 

 



© 2010 Aynsley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

more description but otherwise great!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 10, 2010
Last Updated on July 10, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 2. Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley